Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if Ronaldinho is going to inter or not.
I think he is very talented and could have been a better
signing than Sukur . I heard roumors that Inter sent its scouts to watch him. Is that true ?

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
5 year old thread....oh man...

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Ronaldinho is not good enough for such a massive club as Inter. It would be a downgrade for Inter to go after such an average player as Ronaldinho!:stuckup:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
44,839 Posts
San Siro said:
Ronaldinho is not good enough for such a massive club as Inter. It would be a downgrade for Inter to go after such an average player as Ronaldinho!:stuckup:

Cheers.;)
Yes, thanks for that, Payman. You're not an annoying prick at all.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Moratti: Ronaldinho wanted Inter Milan move
tribalfootball.com - March 12, 2006

Inter Milan patron Massimo Moratti has revealed he could've signed Barcelona star Ronaldinho early in his career. Moratti admitted last night: "No, I do not regret that we failed to sign Ronaldinho. We had a chance, once, when a club came to me in mind to exchange him for a player that we had.
"The president of the club where he played was in agreement, as was Ronaldinho, but their coach refused.

"Therefore it never happened, but it wasn't down to us."

·
Registered
831 Posts
"it wasn't down to us" sure, but I'm sure that if only our management could've seen the tremendous potential Ronaldinho has they could've pushed more and bought Ronaldinho. it's only their coach that refused after all. very simillar stuffs happened with Kaka and Capello as well, isn't it? We could've had Ronnie G, Kaka, and Capello and who knows how many more trophies we could've won. BTW, which player was supposed to be exchanged for Ronaldinho?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
San Siro said:

Cheers.;)

NOT! :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
LiquidFire said:
"it wasn't down to us" sure, but I'm sure that if only our management could've seen the tremendous potential Ronaldinho has they could've pushed more and bought Ronaldinho. it's only their coach that refused after all. very simillar stuffs happened with Kaka and Capello as well, isn't it? We could've had Ronnie G, Kaka, and Capello and who knows how many more trophies we could've won. BTW, which player was supposed to be exchanged for Ronaldinho?
i would exchange the entire squad minus 1, for ronaldinho today

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
San Siro said:

Cheers.;)
This is a gem. :howler: :howler:

·
Registered
58,803 Posts
LiquidFire said:
BTW, which player was supposed to be exchanged for Ronaldinho?
Recoba... :stress: :depress:

·
Registered
58,803 Posts
Facist said:
wow its a good thing he didnt make that mistake!!
true. It's bad enough as it is that your mom was drunk when she had you.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts