Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this possible? how dares that kid DEMAND to play from the start in the national team? how can he possibly cirtisize a proven forward like Amoroso? he is 4 kilos overwight and he dares to put his coach at Gremio say "its not possible Ronaldinho to be Amoroso's sub" I mean **** off Ronaldinho! you havent done HALF the things Amoroso has done in his career! have you ever been top scorer in Seria A? NO! shut up then! this is football,the BEST play...if you dont like it go become the best referee in the world...

FORZA AMOROSO!

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
What a twat!!! Who's going to buy this kid anyway, sounds like another Anelka to me, gifted but selfish and thinks the team should revolve around HIM,

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Amoroso,
calm down, he did not demand.....he was upset which is natural :)
Anyway your loverboy, din't do crap! :( Send him back to Parma...we don't need useless footballers :) :) :)
By the way I liked Crespo's goal yesterday..under the legs of the Venezuelan guy! :)

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor...ate o fim.
LHP - THE WORLD IS OURS!!!

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
whats his weight????

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
It's not nice that a player makes demands like that and undermines a player like Amoroso...because that leads to a bad moral in the dressing room....but it is natural that he wants to play. I'll give an answer from the JG school of answers, wouldn't you rather see a player frustrated at not playing than a player perfectly happy at sitting on the bench?

------------------
WESF

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
let's all take it easy in here. ronaldinho was upset he did not play because of his weight. but he didn't start the other qualifier against colombia, either. he just played the last 20 minutes.

and, it's true, amoroso did nothing against ecuador. thank god for rivaldo, or it would have been a very embarassing night.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok,so Amoroso didnt do a thing (apart from the header which led to one of Rivalod's goals) well WHO did? apart from rivlado the whole Brazil sucked BIG TIME! every single one of them...

What Ronaldinho said was unacceptable and words of a coward who cant make it.Imagine how can this ruin the atmosphere of the team.

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts