Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Completely deserved.

I think it´s a shame people even discuss the TIT ad put him on the same sentence and teh new king of world football!!

HAIL RONALDINHO GAUCHO
HAIL BRAZIL.... for the 6th time the trophy comes to BRAZIL... TOTAL DOMINATION!!! :kiss: :shades: :happy:

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Good choice.

I would have given the edge to Henry (just!) but I am happy the trophy is staying in la liga! :D

Ronaldinho deserves it, what an absolutely incredible year he has had.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
El Fenómeno. said:
Good choice.

I would have given the edge to Henry (just!) but I am happy the trophy is staying in la liga! :D

Ronaldinho deserves it, what an absolutely incredible year he has had.

That´s the oly wy Spain can claim anything in world football :eek: :dielaugh: :happy: :shades:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
congrats Ronadldinho :star:

so Henry beat Shevchenko then ? best striker in the world ? :D

·
Banned
3,469 Posts
The prize has never gone to Giggs, Nedved or Sheva - because they play for 'unfashionable' countries, and when it should've gone to Roberto Carlos it went to ronaldo.
The 'accolade' is not worth a monkey's toss.
If it were, it would have gone to Sheva.

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
FIFA rankings, FIFA awards, pointless FIFA tournaments - all a joke. :pp

FIFA should stick to organizing the World Cup, only.

·
63,337 Posts
Attila_the_Nun said:
The prize has never gone to Giggs, Nedved or Sheva - because they play for 'unfashionable' countries, and when it should've gone to Roberto Carlos it went to ronaldo.
Atilla, you had a good argument there til you mentioned Giggs, since when has Giggs deserved to win it ? :googly:

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh please.... tell Schevchenko´s mum in the next re-encarnation to have him in a proper footbal country then.

btw, did you know that George Weah was voted in 95 as player of the year. Guess what team he played for: MILAN, guess what country: LIBERIA (do you even know were Liberia is on the map???)

Also, Ronaldinho does things to a ball that Schvchenko can only dream of doing.

·
1st Tier Poster
50,022 Posts
Attila_the_Nun said:
Ronaldinho deserved it as much as Sheva, if not more. Actually, for once I believe that this award went to a player who really is the best player in the world right now.

·
Banned
3,469 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
Oh please.... tell Schevchenko´s mum in the next re-encarnation to have him in a proper footbal country then.

btw, did you know that George Weah was voted in 95 as player of the year. Guess what team he played for: MILAN, guess what country: LIBERIA (do you even know were Liberia is on the map???).
Do I know? Yes.
Do I care? No.
Even I'm shocked at Zidane being fourth - proof that the award is a pile of toss
Ze da Fiel said:
Also, Ronaldinho does things to a ball that Schvchenko can only dream of doing.
You mean like scoring one goal in the Milan-barca games instead of Sheva's two?
Jay-Jay Okocha does pretty tricks with the ball too, but he doesn't appear in the commercials.

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
Not three hours ago you started a thread in which FIFA was described in less than flattering manners, now they're great all of a sudden? How utterly interesting.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Attila_the_Nun said:
Do I know? Yes.
Do I care? No.
Even I'm shocked at Zidane being fourth - proof that the award is a pile of toss

You mean like scoring one goal in the Milan-barca games instead of Sheva's two?
Jay-Jay Okocha does pretty tricks with the ball too, but he doesn't appear in the commercials.

If it is a pile of toss (considered by you), why do you evern bother replying? :finger:

Schevchenko is a center forward, its his duty to score goals.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Cacìni said:
Not three hours ago you started a thread in which FIFA was described in less than flattering manners, now they're great all of a sudden? How utterly interesting.

If yu understood how the ranking is made and how the votes of the best of the world are done, you would proably have a better clue about things :) :shades:

·
63,337 Posts
anyone got a list of the votes, i want to see if Beckham voted for Donald Duck :D

also it would be good to see if their was any "tactical" voting. for instance maybe Patrick Vieira voted for Robbie Savage to give his pal Henry a better chance, and perhaps Shevchenko voted for Materazzi :eekani: :D

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
I'm pretty sure that at least 50% of Henry's votes came from EPL loving SE Asia.
So much I can say w/o seeing any exact volting results.

·
Banned
3,469 Posts
Bayman said:
Thanks God the award was not handed to the choker king. That is all I care about it.
Cantona has retired.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts