Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey this just a suggestion.
supposedly if sanz decides to sell morientes to roma(he has made some crap decisions before)
then whom should we buy.
i think the idea for tristian is good.
but wat about ronaldinho.he is already wanted by barcelona(i would hate it if he goes there)
so if we buy him we would be able to make up for morientes.

------------------
FORZA MADRID
FORZA ANELKA
FORZA MORIENTES
FORZA RAUL

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
I actually don´t think Morientes will leave.
If he does I don´t think Ronaldinho is the answer. He´s more like Raul. Hasselbaink would be better suited.

[This message has been edited by Recoba (edited 12-05-2000).]

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
It's just a rumor and I bet my 1000 posts it won't happen. About Ronaldinho - he's great, but another nonEU and we can do without that.

Oh guys, I just found out Nolberto Solando has an english passport! Is this possible?

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
first I've heared of it but as I have said before it is not that big a deal here.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Also about Ronaldinho this guy may be another Anelka. According to a very reliable source (Amo) he demanded that he played in a Brazil international. Also the price would be very high due to the demand of this guy (I believe Leeds offered $34 million for him).

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I DO AGREE THAT HE WANTED TO PLAY BUT WAS LEFT OUT BECAUSE OF BEING OVERWEIGHT.WELL BUT THAT WAS JUST AN EXCUSE(IN BRAZIL STATES THEY LIKE LOCAL PLAYERS PLAYING).
LEEDS OFFERING $34MILL IS A RUMOUR.
LEEDS DENIED IT ON THEIR OFICIAL WEBSITE http://www.leeds.co.uk
AND LEEDS HAVE OFFICIALLY STATED THAT THEY HAVE 30MIL AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE.

AND BY THE WAY IN THE MATCH HE WAS LEFT OUT
FANS WERE SHOUTING TO GET HIM BACK ON.
LUXEMBOURGO WAS SEVERELY CRITICISED FOR NOT INCLUDING HIM IN THAT MATCH.

------------------
FORZA MADRID
FORZA ANELKA
FORZA MORIENTES
FORZA RAUL

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
When you use huge fee to buy a telanted Brazilian, you must take risks...if he drops...you have nothing to do with him.....
yep, agree with Pool

And, we already have so many great forwards...save what we have!

[This message has been edited by real player (edited 13-05-2000).]

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Well, we all know Ronaldinho is a great player, but the thing is we just don't need him! It's that simple! :)

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I guess labas you are right that we dont need him now but the topic states that if we sell morientes(i mean if) to roma for $60mil then we have 90mil available for purchase. ronaldinho would codt about 30mil. that means 60mill available.

---------
FORZA MADRID
FORZA ANELKA
FORZA MORIENTES
FORZA RAUL

[This message has been edited by ANELKA (edited 13-05-2000).]

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
May I ask what Ronaldinho and Morientes have in common? The first is an attacking midfielder and the second a striker. One has nothing to do with the other.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I'd say that Ronaldinho was a forward.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Labas and pool you are both right,
ronaldinho can play both att. midfied and striker,

and real playern you are right about anelka.

but anelka would be valued at about 20mil.

but mori's value is 50mil.(new transfer record)

------------------
FORZA MADRID
FORZA ANELKA
FORZA MORIENTES
FORZA RAUL

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
No, that 50mil thing just a rumor.I don't believe someone really will throw such a huge fee for him, seriously, though I like Mori very much. I mean no one worth that! See Mr. 50 million in Inter, you will figure out. Also, no matter how much we will get from him, I just don't want him to leave. The press of $ and Italy will ruin him, I don't wanna see it happen.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I really don't think Mori will leave. I've alredy posted my reasons and IMO they are just too strong to negate. He will stay (at least I hope so big time) :) But if he goes Sanz should go for 50 mln$ and that's the minimum. We seem to forget Mori just turned 24 this april.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No matter how strong the reasons or the apparent logic....let us not forget how Sanz is! He's like a child in a candy store when it comes to buying/selling! =)

I can see Sanz pulling a move similar to the Chicago Bulls....After winning the championship for the millionth time, dumping all his stars and going for unheard of rookies.

Let's hope that he's still smarter than that!

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Haha...are you drunk? :) since Dutch fan said Polish have breakfast with wine...haha

Really no need to hide that...Sanz is stupid most of time. But fortunately, he is not the most stupid one...so I can stand him. :)

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Fuc* you Incubus! What Dutch sais means nothing. He's just a damn racist. About Sanz though, what else do we have left? We have to pray he doesn't make another stupid move. Do you really think he's reading any of your great ideas?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts