Xtratime Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Canonized
38,056 Posts
GICA said:
Maybe in Brazil, not here :tongue:

Julio Baptista is better in SPain than in Brazil........ he scored 20 goals last season, somehting he never dreament of in Brazil!

Btw, Guti IMO is better than Xavi.... just to give an example of a non-brazilian player.

Anyway, let Renato settle down, and he will proove you guys all wrong. :ass: :drunk: :nervous:

· Canonized
38,056 Posts
Barcawinner said:
You obviously did not see the FC Barcelona - Real Madrid and Real Madrid - Bayer Leverkusen games xD
Saw both games... and it's not because R. MAdrid are in a bad situation that i would go for Xavi instead of Guti. If i had to pick one of the 2 for my team i would definitly go for Guti (independent of what clubs they play).

And for Gica.... funny how you say that one player might be good in Brazil but not SPain, when you have a squad based on BRAZILIAN players :eekani: :lick: :drunk: :boxing: :wallbang: :undecide: :thmbdown: :howler: :howler:

· Canonized
38,056 Posts
AMOROSO! said:
Ze, I was about to consider your opinion about Renato being better than Xavi as "well, perhaps he knows better" (I've seen Renato play a couple of times and he looks good)... but then you make that statement about Guti being better than Xavi...

So what that Julio Baptista was not that good in Brazil? He's an awesome player!
Well Amoroso,

If you see the statement that i was replying from GIca... he was saying that Renato was only good in Brazil. Renato is ten times better than Julio Baptista.... who is very poor to say the least. I really don't know how this guy is able to be called for teh BRazilian NT... and Liternit has teh similar thought to me (julio used to play for Sao Paulo!).

and i still think Guti is better than Xavi!

· Canonized
38,056 Posts
Koeman4 said:
Baptista is young and he's progressing. As far as I know, Baptista had more defensive tasks in Brazil, while he's a second striker in Spain.

About Renato... I can wait.
Julio Baptista played in several different positions in Brazil... he played a long time as playmaker and sometimes he played as striker. He also played in defense. Never been imporessed with him in any positiion... any many sao paulo fans agree with me

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.