Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't think he should of won the world player of the year award i mean from jan 2004 to may he was very good but i have to say Egdar davids was just as imporant for barca because when they beat valencia, real madrid, and Deportivo away from home. davids was great also lets be honest if motta or gerard were in there instead of davids barca would have lost those games and barca would of finished in 6 place also but because they finshied second they were able to get Deco, eto'o and guily. and also tell me when did Rolandihno score his first goal from open play this season in la liga also Barca did not win anything as well the award should of gone to Henry of arsenal he took Arsenal to have a unbeaten season also by the end of december he had scored 34 goals in 37 league games no one had a better record than that.

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Calcio, Davids didnt play against Valencia

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
henryrules said:
I don't think he should of won the world player of the year award i mean from jan 2004 to may he was very good but i have to say Egdar davids was just as imporant for barca because when they beat valencia, real madrid, and Deportivo away from home. davids was great also lets be honest if motta or gerard were in there instead of davids barca would have lost those games and barca would of finished in 6 place also but because they finshied second they were able to get Deco, eto'o and guily. and also tell me when did Rolandihno score his first goal from open play this season in la liga also Barca did not win anything as well the award should of gone to Henry of arsenal he took Arsenal to have a unbeaten season also by the end of december he had scored 34 goals in 37 league games no one had a better record than that.
Any complaint, please here:
[email protected]

Thanx for your cooperation. :)

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Yeah and he did score a goal from open play this season in La Liga... get your facts straight, and complain to the people that actually vote for the players!

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
henryrules said:

yeah but...

nobody cares what you think...

:howler:

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
barça said:
This is not calcio, this is Beckham mania;)
Bha, there two of the same animal on Noah´s ark as far as Im concerned :tongue:

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
henryrules said:
Genius, you ain't. How are we managing without Davids these days? Davids can stick it up his bollocks. Our team was bound to produce with or without him--unlike, say, some teams which sometimes overly-depend on a certain #14. If this is a Henry vs. Ronaldinho debate, take it to the World Football forum. Anyone who saw Ronaldinho play last year knows that he fully deserved that award.

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
but can one really stick something UP his bullocks???? hahaha... maybe buttocks...

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
of course he did not deserve it. I wonder who will win this award this year though? Ronaldinho is not the main man at barca anymore; Etoo is!

if barfa wins la liga, then Jar Jar Binks oooooopppppppppsss I mean Ronaldinho might win this award again (HOW SAD WOULD THAT BE)! He ripped off the world last year and he might do it again this year!

Riquelme is the best player of la liga, by far!

·
Registered
564 Posts
he deserves it 100% :thmbup:
nobody was better than him in the last year in europe except for zagourakis :drunk:

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Of course Ronaldinho deserved it. He was the best player on the best team in 2004 (they might not have won anything, but in terms of results at least).

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
henryrules said:

agreed :D

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Is this another "Beckham for Captain" thread? :D

1 - 20 of 168 Posts