Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 276 Posts

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ron makes Adriano call
Tuesday 14 December, 2004

Ronaldo has revealed that he would love Inter sensation Adriano to join him at Real Madrid.

"I would certainly like to bring Adriano to Real because he is a very strong player," said the striker. "It would be great to have him here."

The two Brazilians were once teammates at Inter but they rarely played together at the San Siro.

"Then boss Hector Cuper never fielded us simultaneously even though we could have done well back then," added Ronaldo. "Now I just hope to play alongside him for my country."

Adriano is rated as the new Ronaldo by many of the Inter faithful after the latter departed in the summer of 2002.

But could the former Barcelona player one-day return to the Nerazzurri? "I’m happy in Madrid," he responded.

"Every time that I meet an Italian, I get asked that question. However, I must make it clear that nobody from Inter has ever invited me to go back."

The South American was finally asked to comment on this weekend’s big clash between Juventus and Milan.

"The Rossoneri are the better side," he noted. "They are a more exciting team. Juventus always win but they seem to just pick up 1-0 victories in which they suffer."

·
Registered
154 Posts
You could only wish Ron,but thank you for compliments on our Adriano!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Do know what?

I think Cuper was right. Ronaldo is obsessed with Inter.

You're never coming back ingrato so get over it.

Oh, and another thing, Adriano has more loyalty in his fingernails than you have shown in your entire life. More than that, he's got ambition, so a fading, ageing, slowing, over-inflated, directionless, arrogant, club like yours doesn't appeal.

Hope that's cleared that one up...

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
I dont think Adriano would want to go to a club where he will most probably be benched most of the time in favor of the 2cent marketing whores of Owen, Raul, Ronaldo etc...

On the other hand, I would seriously reconsider my loyalty to Inter if that piece of trash was ever allowed to wear the Inter jersey again.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Razman said:
On the other hand, I would seriously reconsider my loyalty to Inter if that piece of trash was ever allowed to wear the Inter jersey again.
:thmbup: you said it

Same here.

:ass: Ronaldo

he is worse than UNO DI CALVO... although they have something in common. ;)

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
Märco said:
Adriano is a different kind of person than Ronaldo. He won't go to Real. :stuckup:
but where then ?
seriously, i dont think that Adriano will stay at Inter as JZ does,
if inter doesnt win anything in the next 2 years i think he'll leave
:irritate:

·
Banned
65 Posts
ronlado rules, don't deny it! :shades: But I wish Ronado makes calls to defence players than offence .... we already are loaded in that department. :)

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
fatlardo needs to shut the f up. Don't mess with inter unless you want another career ending injury

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Ronaldo tells Adriano: Come to Real Madrid
tribalfootball.com - December 15, 2004

Ronaldo is urging Adriano to quit Inter Milan and join him at Real Madrid.

Adriano has expressed some frustration this season at being played out on the left-wing by coach Roberto Mancini, while Real president Florentino Perez has confirmed his admiration for the Brazil international.

Real ace Ronaldo declared: "I would bring Adriano to Real Madrid for sure. He is the strongest I've played with. It would be beautiful to have him here.

"Cuper never let us play together and even back then we could have done something very special. I hope to play at least with him in the national team."

Ronaldo was also asked about a return to Inter and he replied: "I am happy in Madrid.

"I have a beautiful house, I am acclimatized here. But when there is a game against an Italian team, above all the interest, there is always this question for me about going back.

"I can only say this: no Nerazzurro director has ever called me and proposed a return."

·
Registered
95 Posts
We don't need you anyways buddy. Vieri, Martins, Recoba (?) and Cruz are sufficient enough.

IF Adriano were ever to leave Inter in the near future I'd be absolutely crushed. But Adriano gave his word to Moratti that he'd never betray him so I guess that's somewhat comforting.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
these comments made by ronaldo are only destructive, it only fuels the anger inside inter fans who feel betraued. i think ronaldo should keep quiet on such matters.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Adriano10 said:
he is worse than UNO DI CALVO... although they have something in common. ;)
Gowahahahahaha :howler:

I bet they have the same characterestics too. :tongue:

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
This result can also help MY Inter catch up some ground,”

ITS THE WORDS OF OBELIX I MEAN FATALDO
u see he changes his words every second by second it is stupid to belive to a word of a person whose name is OBELIX
!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Beraht said:
fatlardo needs to shut the f up. Don't mess with inter unless you want another career ending injury
This is pathetic.

I am also an Inter fan, but I would never talk like that about another player.

I don't blame Ronaldo for leaving Inter, why should I when Cuper was fu**ing pathetic in his decision making? Inter were going for the TITLE against Lazio at the Olimpico..and Cuper decided to play defensively. You're going for the fu**ing title and this tactically inept idiot decides to play defensive football. Inter got stuffed 4-2. Ronaldo said they would never win anything under Cuper and he was proved right.

How many times has Ronaldo said Cuper forced him out and that he still loves Inter?

I don't know why so many Inter fans act so ignorant.

If Ronaldo betrayed Inter then why does Massimo Moratti and his former teammates at Inter all speak so fondly of him?

He had his reasons and they know very well what went on.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
El Fenómeno. said:
This is pathetic.

I am also an Inter fan, but I would never talk like that about another player.

I don't blame Ronaldo for leaving Inter, why should I when Cuper was fu**ing pathetic in his decision making? Inter were going for the TITLE against Lazio at the Olimpico..and Cuper decided to play defensively. You're going for the fu**ing title and this tactically inept idiot decides to play defensive football. Inter got stuffed 4-2. Ronaldo said they would never win anything under Cuper and he was proved right.

How many times has Ronaldo said Cuper forced him out and that he still loves Inter?

I don't know why so many Inter fans act so ignorant.

If Ronaldo betrayed Inter then why does Massimo Moratti and his former teammates at Inter all speak so fondly of him?

He had his reasons and they know very well what went on.

Yeah I was just joking around. Ronaldo is one of my favorite players in the world and I do secretly wish he would come back to inter. I actually have 2 ronaldo jerseys as well.

I was just joking around and would never want el fenomeno to get injured. He is a good man who does very noble things like charity matches and so forth.

I'm just dissapointed that he is too lazy to lose weight so he will never become el fenomeno again.

:nono:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Its all BS. I would take Ronaldo back in an instant, and Vieri is still friends with him. Of course I'm j/k when I say the Ultras will take care of it. I just want RATINGS

PULSAR=RATINGS

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
i wouldnt mind to see R9 at inter again as long as it'll help. but i doubt it coz i think adriano - martins - vieri combination is quite powerful.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Well to be honest I would LOVE to see Ronaldo back at Inter...it's the only way we can win the league!

I mean, think about it....since we last won the league back in 1989....we've only ever come close twice.

1997/1998- Ronaldo's first season. 25 goals in 32 games. Cheated out of the scudetto in that infamous game in Turin.

2001/2002- Ronaldo came back from injury and scored virtually every week during the title run-in, before it all went wrong thanks to Cuper's poor decision making on the last day of the season in that 4-2 loss to Lazio.

Is it a coincidence that the only times we've really gone close to the title was when El Fenomeno was fit and raring to go?

Of course I love Real, but we have Raul and Morientes who are brilliant together. So I wouldn't get mad if Ronaldo went back to Inter.

1 - 20 of 276 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.