Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The last days I've seen more and more roumers about Romy joining Atlético de Madrid.

The latest I saw was Jesús Gil y Gil confirming that they wanna offer Romy a five year contract, they just want Boca to drop the price a bit.

First I would like to point out that I would prefer Romy to stay with Boca forever, but of cause I know that he has to show these sleepy European football knowledgeed and their belated wisdom
that he is the star of the stars.

The fact is that Romy has to join a European club to get his title as the best player in the world, and I think that Atlético de Madrid and Vicente Calderón is just the place for Romy's heart.

He might not win as many titles as he could with Barca or Real, but if he can help Atlético de Madrid to win the league then I rate it as bigger than winning 5 titles with the two big clubs.

Go for it Romy :) :) :) :)

In 20-25 years the fans at Vicente Calderón will still be singing his name :D :cool: :D :cool:

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Atlético de Madrid seem serious, let's see what happens. As a Boca fan I would hate to lose Roman but inevitably he will end up in Europe.

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
czar said:
As a Boca fan I would hate to lose Roman
As I said I would prefer Romy to stay with Boca forever but anyway where in Europe would you like him to play ?

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
I hope he stay's until the Toyota cup (in case of winning Copa Liberta) and playing against Real again.

If he goes to Atlético, I think he can establish some thing there against Real and Barca.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Batigol9 said:
I hope he stay's until the Toyota cup (in case of winning Copa Liberta) and playing against Real again.

If he goes to Atlético, I think he can establish some thing there against Real and Barca.
Yes i agree, i wold like him to stay until december, so if we win the Libertadores Cup, we'll have our revenge at the Intercontinental cup, anyway it's time for him to make the leap to europe, therefore he can get the respect he deserves, and he can then become the best player in the world, and help us reatain our WC title at Germany 2006(am i dreaming too much?)

the end of an era for all of us Boca Juniors fans, but good luck Romy.

I heard that Jesus Gil y Gil wants to rebuild the team based on argentinian players like Burgos, Piojo Lopez, Simeone and of course Roman Riquelme...good...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts