Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Roma’s Mancini Heading Towards Inter
3/29/2005 4:05:00 PM
The Brazilian winger will replace the departing Van der Meyde.
Inter’s new transfer target is the Giallorossi’s midfielder, Mancini, as Roma will need to sell some important players in order to hold on to their captain, Francesco Totti. Mancini is disappointed for an under par season and is looking for a move away from the Olimpico to regain last season’s consistent performances.

The Nerazzurri need a winger to substitute Andy Van der Meyde who will leave Inter in June after two poor and unfruitful seasons. The Dutch player is expected to go back to Ajax unless Arsenal bid for his services to replace Pires.

Roma will most likely replace Mancini with Siena’s Taddei who had been linked with the Giallorossi for the past year.

------------------------------------------------------------------
This would be my 11

-----------Adriano--------Torres

Stankovic----Cambiasso---Veron-----Mancini

Chivu----Cordoba----Burdisso------JZ

------------Frey

Maybe Martins could play with Adriano and Torres
I hope we get Evra, if we cant then chivu has to come
Frey or Julio Cesar in goal....

Sell Emre, VDM, Favalli, Ze Maria, Davids to get these transfers

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
I dont understand what makes you think that just because they say you will get someone, that you will actually get him. Rumors say you are interested, not that he is going for sure. :)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I hate this piece of shit. He can stay in Roma for all i care. He's a crap shooter.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Mancini is crap. Of Roma. He's all flash and no play. There's a reason why he can't get a starting place in Roma. He's full of it, that's why. I can't believe today's football world- just b/c a guy is Brazilian, they think he's the next shit. I remember Luciano that motherfeker, I said he's a piece of crap and ppl said yeah he's the next shit and I was like hell fekin no he's not the next shit he's a piece of crap

And look who was right

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Mancini is crap. Of Roma. He's all flash and no play. There's a reason why he can't get a starting place in Roma. He's full of it, that's why. I can't believe today's football world- just b/c a guy is Brazilian, they think he's the next shit. I remember Luciano that motherfeker, I said he's a piece of crap and ppl said yeah he's the next shit and I was like hell fekin no he's not the next shit he's a piece of crap

And look who was right
lol yeah, so true... and btw it's eriberto :lala:
how's he doing back at good old chievo :sleepy:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
The day Vieri leaves the club I will lose half of my heart

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
no player is equal to 1/2 of inter

it would just be an end of an era

·
Registered
8,927 Posts
Where is the article that says anythin about Vieri swapping with Torres.

·
Registered
8,927 Posts
Beraht said:
no player is equal to 1/2 of inter

it would just be an end of an era
I think Pulsar said that he will lose half of his heart not half of Inter. I agree i would love Vieri to finish his career at Inter. Although he is pretty shit now i will always see him as one of our great players.

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
Well, Mancini (Roberto) is a big fan of Fiore and he is available for transfer as he wants to leave Valencia.

But Mancini from Roma is good winger but more of a wing back - but still its quite possible. But given that they will be bidding for Chivu, it may be hard for them to get both Chivu AND Mancini.

I also know that Inter really want to get Patrick Vieira and are prepared to sell Toldo and Davids to get him. Torres may be a good striker but I think Mancini (Roberto) would still prefer Martins and Adriano up front.

Given that Mancini loves the 4-4-2:

---------------Carini----------------

J. Zanetti---Cordoba---Chivu---Favalli

Fiore----Vieira----Veron----Stankovic

----------Martins----Adriano---------

Don't forget that Inter COULD also land Figo next season. There have been rumours about that in the past. Figo plays well on both the right side and the left side and so does Fiore.

But if I was Inter I would buy Jankulovski and use the full backs to give you the width, play with 3 up-front and use 2 defensive mids with Veron stringing the play from the centre:

-------------------Carini-----------------

J. Zanetti---Cordoba---Chivu---Jankulovski

-------Vieira-----Veron------Cambiasso----

---------Martins--------------Figo-------
------------------Adriano----------------

·
Registered
8,927 Posts
I dont think getting Fiore is a good idea. figo is aalmost at the end of his career so thats also a no. But i would love Jankulovski and Chivu in our line up. Jankulovski can play as a left winger and wing back so he mat solve our problems for that left side.

As for Chivu we need a solid CB and i think he might just solve our problems.

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Pulsar36 said:

And look who was right
Mancini is not crap. I could mention a lot of Inter players who are way worse and more hyped.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Forget new players... offloading will do.

Zemaria, stankovic, Veron, Martins, Recoba, Karagounis are not pure wingers, but they can do anywhere in the 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 right.

I think the priority is not about new guys, downsizing would be priority... and then a Good Left Back.. thats it! (eg. Parisi)

Continuity Continuity Continuity.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
---------Keeper X--------

---Zanetti---Cordoba---X---X---

---Veron---Stankovic--Cambiasso--X--

-----Martins---Adriano---

Fill the X's

Keeper: Casillias/Carini/Frey/Julio Cesar
CB: Samuel/Luisao/Chivu/??
LB: Chivu/Jankulovski/??
LW: Jankulovski/Cesar/Vicente/??

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
i think he would be good to get. he is a class player and a pure winger. better than any right winger inter have right now.

vieri for torres? where is this coming from?

anyway, inter have many players to sell and offer to fix their starting 11 in the summer, it should be interesting.

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
cristiano16 said:
Roma will most likely replace Mancini with Siena’s Taddei who had been linked with the Giallorossi for the past year.
Taddei is a left winger and Amantino (Mancini)a right winger.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
---------------------- J.Cesar / Carini ------------------------

J.Zanetti ----- Cordoba ------------- Chivu/? ------- Maxwell/?

------------------------ Cambiasso --------------------------

--------- Veron/Mancini ------------- Stankovic/Emre --------

---------------------- Stankovic/Totti -----------------------

------------ Torres/Martins ------- Adriano -------------------

:thmbup:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts