Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
he will have more chance for the national team in brazil,thats the reason i think!!!
he has not give up yet

D

·
0 Posts
PSV offered Romario a contract of $9 million
per season which is three times more that what he makes playing for Vasco Da Gama but he refused.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
9 mil for Romario is plain stupid. He's already played in Holland and quite frankly I don't think he'd ever go back to Europe. He's a home boy who loves the beach. I don't think he'll ever leave Brazil

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I think that Ze da shall explain in more detail but he is very happy where he is. He has done most things by playing for Barce and Brazil and he now just wants to enjoy his football (with 'the animal'!!!). He's coming to the end of an excellent career and why not do it in Brazil, his home and the land of football.

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Sabry, Romario is not an idiot.
He gets 3 million playing in VAsco a year. To go to PSV he'll get 9 million a year. Romario is playing at the club were he started, at the his city were he loves, with his people, with the best weather and beaches of the world and in the best stadium of the world!
The only reason for him to go back to holland would be the money, cause the cold does not suit him at all.
Romario doe snot need all that monye, he is already a Millionaire, and got loads of business going on, such as entertainment, bands, bars, many rented apartments in Rio de Janeiro etc.........and is happy were he is!

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor...ate o fim.
LHP - THE WORLD IS OURS!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts