Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/3441730

Five of our supporters were stabbed by Roma fans before the match on Saturday. Luckily all of them should recover.

Forget Northern Italy, the scum of the country is found right in Rome. Combine this with the racist supporters at Stadio Olimpico, and one could argue that the place has not evolved since the fall of the empire. Worthless scumbags.

·
Registered
17,558 Posts
Romanisti are known to be one of the biggest collection of louts, thugs and hooligans in Europe.

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
Andr3w said:
Forget Northern Italy, the scum of the country is found right in Rome.
How on earth you think you're entitled to comment on romani and Roma when you've never ever set foot in the city is far beyond me. Honestly, do you ever think before you post?

There are idiots in every curva, and with such a big game as this was, and with such a big tifoseria as Roma's, there was always going to be problems. I certainly don't condone stabbing people, but this nonsense about romani not evolving since l'Impero and being louts and thugs is so tiresome. None of you two class A twats have the first idea about what romani are like, you haven't seen er Colosseo, you've never spent a summer's night in Trastevere, never seen the beauty of Villa Borghese, travelled through the city of cities - so just stay quiet you utter utter UTTER idiots.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
I think it's obvious that generalisations shouldn't be made on issues such as this.

On the other hand I laughed out loud upon reading that Roma fans yesterday, prior to the game, had stoned a bus filled with fans.... Roma fans :D .

Btw. Cacíni, given incidents such as the ones at Roma-Dynamo, last years match a SanSiro, several derbies and numerous other incidents.... people WILL talk about Roma's fans being of a peculiar sort :D .
It cannot be avoided.

·
International
8,545 Posts
I remember Hajduk played Roma last year in the UEFA cup. The first leg was in Rome and at one point Torcida were launching their flares over at the Roma ultras. I don't really care for hooliganism but it was funny to watch. The Roma ultras just sat there and took it, in their own backyard.

I always liked the Juve forum, I always found you guys to be a classy bunch and overall good fans, most certainly unlike many of my fellow fans in the Milan forum. A couple of years ago the Milan forum was much more quiet but it was a good crew. Now it seems to be infested by pompous jackasses who really need to be slapped. That being said I have to tell you that your club is corrupt. NOt that I know what your innermost thoughts are, but I find it very hard to believe that any of you here do not believe that you're favoured by the referees. And not just favoured without your trying to get it, but paying for it one way or another. The results of the doping scandal really is an insult to the collective intelligence of all Serie A fans.

You're all good folk :D but your club doesn't measure up to your standards.

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
IVO said:
I remember Hajduk played Roma last year in the UEFA cup. The first leg was in Rome and at one point Torcida were launching their flares over at the Roma ultras. I don't really care for hooliganism but it was funny to watch. The Roma ultras just sat there and took it, in their own backyard.
Hehehe...the reason they 'sat there and took it' was you lofted flares into Monte Mario, the VIP section of the arena. Good of you to mention Torcida in this thread btw, the nutters half destroyed areas of Rome. Maybe an ignoramus such as Andrew can now get it through his 15 year old brain, otherwise obsessed with nudie magazines, that there are supporters of other teams who are violent "sometimes".

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
It doesn't seem like stupid shit ever happens at the Milan derby. Except when the fukin Inter fans drop their damn choreography, which pissed me off. God knows how they got it up again. Damn it that just reallyp isses me off

But back to topic, no generalizations can be made.

·
MVP
8,990 Posts
the scooter looooooool :howler:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Yeah,t hat was about 4 years ago or so, that was a horrible incident where the Inter Curva Nord dropped a scooter off the top. I am sure that now you can't just carry a scotter into the stadium. Good news for fans on the lower tiers.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Inter Milan face hearing after scooter incident

MILAN, May 8 (Reuters) - Inter Milan are to face a disciplinary hearing after their fans hurled a motor scooter from the second level of the San Siro stadium towards the end of Sunday's game against Atalanta.

Reports said Inter supporters brought the scooter into the ground after stealing it from an Atalanta fan during a pre-match scuffle.

Photographs showed a group of fans trying to set the scooter on fire before hurling it from an upper stand on to an empty section of the stadium. No one was injured in the incident.

Inter, who will appear before the Italian Football League Disciplinary Committee, face a fine and possible ban from using the stadium.

Milan police commissioner Enzo Boncoraglio held a meeting with Inter and AC Milan officials on Monday to discuss improving security at the stadium wich is shared by the two Serie A clubs.

Inter have been banned by UEFA from using the San Siro for their next two European games following crowd trouble at the end of a UEFA Cup match against Alaves in February. There have been numerous cases of fans throwing objects onto the pitch this season.

The San Siro is to host the Champions League final on May 23.

·
Registered
17,558 Posts
Why set fire and hurl your own scooter down the stands when you can do that with someone else's?

How the hell they got it through security is the million dollar question.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
The Curva pretty much own the upper tier and they let whoever they want in. So I'm sure they are able to do as they please.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
numerodix said:
It was, I was sighing at the idea of this thread..
I apologize for the generalizations, however it's always something with Romanisti. I'm sure there are a lot of good Roma supporters who condemn violence like this, however you certainly don't see too many do that on these forums. Cacini is case and point.

I apologize to all the Romans, except Cacini. I guess alcohol can do good and bad for you at the same time.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts