Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Romanista10 has replaced Deano as FM of this forum. Congratulations to him and a big thanks to Deano for everything he'd done as FM here.

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
I just wanted to thank Boyo and Phoenix for their support and nominating me the new Roma FM. I look forward to helping Primo and Demandred with the FM issues and hope we can continue the great discussions about our beloved Roma. And thanks to Deano for all his work as FM.

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
I thought Baldy was set to become the new FM? But none the less, congratulations to an equally qualified Romanista10! :party: And thanks to Deano for his time and effort.

·
Administrator
53,046 Posts
congratulations Romanista10 :) and good luck.

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
Thanks to Deano for his effort as a mod.
And congrats to our new moderator Romanista10. You'll see it's a easy job, don't worry. ;)

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
Thanks so much for the support guys, I really appreciate it. :proud:

·
Registered
894 Posts
Congratulations to Romanista10 and Thanks to Deano from me also. (jumping on the bandwagon here)

·
Registered
13,118 Posts
Yea man, a hearty thanks to Deano for all his hard work over the course of time and space to make this a better place to be. :thmbup:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Congrats Romanista10, when phoenix put your name forward to me I was happy. Even though I wanted Thoto as the mod I think you were an excellent choice in any case and much deserved one.

Thanks to everyone for making this a great but controversial place. Good luck to all the mods and all the posters in the future.

·
Banned
1,724 Posts
Congratulations to Romanista 10 and thanks for all your hard work as FM in the past,Deano.Just a thought,why is a poll not entered to find out who the posters(only ROMA fans)would like to see as their FM.The last word could always go to the admins,but take into consideration the votes of the ROMA posters.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts