Xtratime Community banner

Romanians in Turkey

7K views 211 replies 22 participants last post by  ErdenArslan 
#1 ·
I think that it would be useful if we (and our Turkish friends) write here all the news about the Romanians in Turkey. :)

Incredible game for Besiktas !! It was suspended after 5 red cards (one of them to Pancu) for Besiktas players!
Pancu scored the only goal for Besiktas.

#3 ·
GICA, it was a disgrace of a game for Besiktas, i have never seen worse refereeing in my life!
Besiktas hasn't lost to any team in the league for almost a year, but the ridicolous and one-sided decisions of a referee massacred us today.

The Besiktas community is furious about the whole charade which went on today, we were robbed by a referee.

#7 ·
GloryHunter said:
:) funny he scored similar goals before....This is almost a carbon copy as the goal he scored against Denmark in Copenhagen.
He really has a powerful right foot....
Not really. A carbon copy of his goal against Denmark (except into the other corner) would have been the shot against Italy just passed the post had it gone in. This one was in the air, against Denmark it was much lower.

#12 ·
GloryHunter said:
Take that :finger: and stick it up your :ass:

:stuckup: :nasty: :)
You must teach me first, I think you have more experience in this than I do.

#16 ·
That was Pancu's way of saying 'F... You' to the referee, and I wasn't disgusted by it at all ;)

Since the whole match was the 'Cem Papila' show, it only seemed fair that he'd receive applause after handing out another red card :D

BTW: Pancu's goal was a stunner, and It seems as if he's mounting a comeback. An inform Pancu is great news for Besiktas fans :D

#17 · (Edited)
The crowd was already egged on by the Cem Papila show, where 4 yellow cards were shown within the first 20 minutes of the game, and Samsun fouls were overlooked, for some reason.

Why do you think Pancu and the team celebrated the way they did after his goal? Because they clearly felt there was an injustice going on and this was their way of retalliating, or 'socking it to the ref', excuse my language.

The ref lost his credibility through his calls in the first 20 minutes of the game, that's why every player sent out heard the fans chant "I love you Zago" or " i love you Ibo" or "I love you Pancu" etc.

And to tell you the truth, we do love them all.
Especially Pancu. I just love the way him and Ilhan run nonstop. THat man deserves extra credit for running up and down the field for a full 90 minutes.
When Pancu steps up his pace, there's no stopping him, he's like a truck headed on a collision course :D

Pancu is a true athlete. Now I hope he's back in shape and ready to score some more brilliant goals!

#21 ·
galatasaray was pathetic, and sadlyu to say tamas was the most pathetic from the defense :( mondi got a red card from the 10th minte, and some old guy came on as his replacement in goal, instead of the prodigy 20 year old aykutttt

omer was really the only one defendin :eek:

#24 ·
fatih terim saw what i saw of tamas...he's playing suat usta instead of tamas for the big match against gaziantepspor who beat bjk 4-1...

Tamas’ýn yerine Suat

Bir türlü beklenen performansý sergileyemeyen ve Rizespor ile oynanan kupa maçýnda da vasat bir görüntü çizen Tamas’a kulübe yolu gözüktü

Fatih Terim’in, Gaziantepspor maçýnda Tamas’ý yedeðe çekip, Rumen oyuncunun yerine Suat Usta’ya ilk 11’de þans tanýmasý bekleniyor. Tecrübeli çalýþtýrýcýnýn, Suat’ýn yanýsýra savunma kurgusunda Ömer Erdoðan, Orhan Ak ve Ergün’e görev vereceði öðrenildi.

#25 ·
nah tamas didnt, it was jus omer and orhan and they stopped everything that came near the area...:star: not to forget aykut the legend at 20 :D

hakan sukur's come back from injury and is the hero all over again, gonna be hard for bratu, let alone karan...

#26 ·
koreancrew said:
nah tamas didnt, it was jus omer and orhan and they stopped everything that came near the area...:star: not to forget aykut the legend at 20 :D

hakan sukur's come back from injury and is the hero all over again, gonna be hard for bratu, let alone karan...
is sukur really playing that well?
in the last years he has been a complete joke imo especially at the wc2002 and at blackburn, it seemed the guy didnt give a ratz ass about football :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.