Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 212 Posts

·
Registered
69,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think that it would be useful if we (and our Turkish friends) write here all the news about the Romanians in Turkey. :)

Incredible game for Besiktas !! It was suspended after 5 red cards (one of them to Pancu) for Besiktas players!
Pancu scored the only goal for Besiktas.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
GICA, it was a disgrace of a game for Besiktas, i have never seen worse refereeing in my life!
Besiktas hasn't lost to any team in the league for almost a year, but the ridicolous and one-sided decisions of a referee massacred us today.

The Besiktas community is furious about the whole charade which went on today, we were robbed by a referee.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
GloryHunter said:
:) funny he scored similar goals before....This is almost a carbon copy as the goal he scored against Denmark in Copenhagen.
He really has a powerful right foot....
Not really. A carbon copy of his goal against Denmark (except into the other corner) would have been the shot against Italy just passed the post had it gone in. This one was in the air, against Denmark it was much lower.

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
Raven said:
Not really. A carbon copy of his goal against Denmark (except into the other corner) would have been the shot against Italy just passed the post had it gone in. This one was in the air, against Denmark it was much lower.
You crack me up!:D

How could that be a carbon copy goal if it wasn't even a goal???

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
GloryHunter said:
Take that :finger: and stick it up your :ass:

:stuckup: :nasty: :)
You must teach me first, I think you have more experience in this than I do.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts

·
Registered
69,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
In the Turkish forum they said that the red card for Pancu was well deserved, but I haven´t seen the action.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
That was Pancu's way of saying 'F... You' to the referee, and I wasn't disgusted by it at all ;)

Since the whole match was the 'Cem Papila' show, it only seemed fair that he'd receive applause after handing out another red card :D

BTW: Pancu's goal was a stunner, and It seems as if he's mounting a comeback. An inform Pancu is great news for Besiktas fans :D

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
The crowd was already egged on by the Cem Papila show, where 4 yellow cards were shown within the first 20 minutes of the game, and Samsun fouls were overlooked, for some reason.

Why do you think Pancu and the team celebrated the way they did after his goal? Because they clearly felt there was an injustice going on and this was their way of retalliating, or 'socking it to the ref', excuse my language.

The ref lost his credibility through his calls in the first 20 minutes of the game, that's why every player sent out heard the fans chant "I love you Zago" or " i love you Ibo" or "I love you Pancu" etc.

And to tell you the truth, we do love them all.
Especially Pancu. I just love the way him and Ilhan run nonstop. THat man deserves extra credit for running up and down the field for a full 90 minutes.
When Pancu steps up his pace, there's no stopping him, he's like a truck headed on a collision course :D

Pancu is a true athlete. Now I hope he's back in shape and ready to score some more brilliant goals!

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
mms://212.252.114.13/archive/ligtv/haberler/2501/100bjk_ss.asf

match highlight video;)

i wonder how romanian side report this fukkin match

no goal for pancu?

·
Registered
69,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Galatasaray and Besiktas were absolutely pathetics in the Turkish Cup tonight.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
GICA said:
Galatasaray and Besiktas were absolutely pathetics in the Turkish Cup tonight.
Half of the team was suspended from the match on the weekend, and the other half thought they were still on vacation :D

1 - 20 of 212 Posts