Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys know where i can buy soccer jerseys from online? i dont care if its replicas or original(of coarse i prefer original) but i need some romanian soccer shirts like for example the steaua home one of this season and maybe the otelul galati one.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
DannY_B said:
Do you guys know where i can buy soccer jerseys from online? i dont care if its replicas or original(of coarse i prefer original) but i need some romanian soccer shirts like for example the steaua home one of this season and maybe the otelul galati one.
That is my problem aswell. There should really be an online shop for foreign fans whop want their teams shirt; maybe I could start one... ;)

The big sites like www.subsidesports.com and www.world-soccer-shop.com only do the home NT kit and Rapid's old one, but without numbering.

Maybe if you could get hold of the number of a Romanian sports store they could send them over.

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Lupi isn't this an idea for your site? Get a deal with Adidas to sell the Romanian shirts online :angel:

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
monte said:
Lupi isn't this an idea for your site? Get a deal with Adidas to sell the Romanian shirts online :angel:
...on wholesale. But about 100 at a time and sell them online at Romfotbal. It is so hard to get a Romania shirt with numbering from abroad and training wear is impossible. Like the jackets they come out with, and the Bergenbier kit. People want this stuff!!!

Also get a deal with Google so that when people type "Romanian football" or "Romanian football jerseys" Romfotbal comes up. Much more popularity.

·
Registered
69,500 Posts
monte said:
That´s what I call a "clever business mind" :D

And I see that sometimes Raven gets good ideas as well :tongue: :howler:

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
GICA said:
That´s what I call a "clever business mind" :D

And I see that sometimes Raven gets good ideas as well :tongue: :howler:
Keyword: sometimes ;) :D

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
well i dont know about lupi's site however it would be cool to have romanian jerseys on any site!
i think that the official steaua site sells jerseys but im not sure exactly if they ship to canada.

btw heres a funny story. my dad went to romania last year(or 2 years ago im not sure:confused: ) so i told him to try to get me romanian jerseys as many as possible since theyre probably really cheap there. first he tried in galati at a couple of sports stores but all the sellers told him that the season is over and they dont have shirts anymore!:confused: wtf is that?
same thing happened to him in bucharest, finnally he had to go to steaua's headquarters and he got me a steaua jacket with the track pants(they look really fake) a watch and some other crap however he couldnt get me the original steaua shirt! all he could get me is a crappy romania home replica
:mad:
isnt it funny that even in romania where soccer is the mort important thing in the whole country its hard to get jerseys?

·
Registered
367 Posts
hello everyone, I am new here.
I have a small question
I was arguing with a friend of mine about the Romanian jersey.
I am quite sure Romania had a blue away jeresy some years ago, my friend says no there were no blue ones

am I right or wrong?

we agreed on something though, we have one of the ugliest football jerseys in football :yuck:

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
alex_3 said:
I have a small question
I am quite sure Romania had a blue away jeresy some years ago, my friend says no there were no blue ones

am I right or wrong?

we agreed on something though, we have one of the ugliest football jerseys in football :yuck:

I'm afraid you are wrong...
For the past 20 years or so, Romania has only had YELLOW (home jersey) and RED (away).

This year Mutu, Chivu and some of the younger generation proposed a blue or red home jersey, but it was never finalized.

As far back as I can remember I don't recall ever seeing a blue jersey for our national team (unless it was before 1980)...

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
alex_3 said:
I have a small question

am I right or wrong?

well i think there was a blue away jersey however i not sure about that.
now for ur second point, are you crazy??? i absolutely love our jerseys!!:)

·
Registered
16,029 Posts
The romanian shirt is one of the most beautifuls in the world. It´s true that the design of the current could better tough

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
The Rumaniac said:
The romanian shirt is one of the most beautifuls in the world. It´s true that the design of the current could better tough
I love our yellow shirt because it is so distinctive. If its blue, we could be France, Japan etc. if it is read, we could be Spain etc.

Nobody has our yellow. :)

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
GICA said:
Brazil....:rolleyes:

But the yellow is Romanian!!! :fero:
"Brazil :rolleyes: " have a lighter yellow. :rolleyes: And a Nike kit. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,513 Posts

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well its true that the old one is nicer but i really dont find athe new one to be any bad at all. maybe im just too much in love with our coulours that id like any jersey romania would have. :D
btw i really like this years steaua jersey without any big ****ing logos in the middle like last year.:yuck:

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
btw i will always remember the game versus croatia when our tricolori died their hair yellow.:D i was all excited, i tought we were gonna trash them like 5-0 because of the hair but we ended up losing.:groan: :D

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
The ones from euro 2000 were cool with the blue stripes down the sides, I have a couple of replicas like that.

The new ones are also kinda cool, I like the more retro design without the colar, although the new yellow seems a little faded and not as excitement producing as the year 2000 yellow.

Blue would be nice I guess, but as others have said not as distinctive.. by the way the new Puma Italy NT jerseys are absolutely stunning, color and especially design and quality wise, I almost bought one but I'd feel foolish wearing it since everyone would think I'm Italian.

All in all I think our jerseys are pretty cool, but since they aren't a more neutral color like blue they don't go as well with regular clothes, jeans etc. If I wear it around I feel like I'm sticking out like a sore thumb so I just wear it when I play football.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts