Xtratime Community banner

161 - 180 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
70,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
CFR did what they do best. Scoring in a corner and a penalty and not giving a chance to the rival.

·
Registered
16,902 Posts
Well we can't deny Petrescu does a lot with what he has

On the other games, Stanciu gave and assist, Ianis started for Rangers and Nedelcearu starts for AEK.

Tata doesn't get his chance...

·
Registered
70,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #168
1-1 at the end. Fair result I'd say.

Roma drew at home against CSKA Sofia.

·
Registered
70,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #171
How soft Ciobotariu is. He's one of those defenders that fears to harm the rivals.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Great to see Nita back in goal for Sparta. Had a very assured performance today. Hope he keeps his place, for me he should be a starter in EL...Stanciu didn't play for Slavia tonight, not sure why

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,460 Posts
Yeah, good stats for Nita too

Stanciu’s wife had a baby, maybe related to that somehow

Btw, we have Nita, Lung (retired I know) and Pantilimon doing well now abroad and none fo them called to the NT, or even Radu. But called Cojocaru.

And another uncalled, Keseru, scored a goal against Tottenham

·
Registered
16,902 Posts
Well, Keseru, Deac and veteran keepers should leave their place to younger options. Unless it's a key player like Tata

But I agree it's arguable about keepers. I guess that if Nita keeps playing he'll get called

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,460 Posts
True. I don't care about Deac, or even Keseru tbh, just pointing it out

For the keepers, yeah. I think it's a mistake that Radu wasn't called but Cojocaru was. Lazar is fair, I guess, since Lung Jr retired from the NT, Panti is doing decent too in Turkey though

I guess we cannot fault him not calling Nita over active keepers though, he only just started playing again.

Much more questionable the missing players for midfield and the wings.. a bit of bad luck losing Cicaldau, Stanciu (though he's been poor anyway), Coman, and Mihaila, though. Cannot blame him for those.

I hope he knows what he's doing this time and we don't get embarrassed by Norway again...

if you told me 10-15 years ago that we'd be so worried ahead of an international break facing Norway and Northern Ireland... I'd have laughed. But this is the reality currently. Norway have some class players though too, to give them credit. We need to stop Haland and Odegaard somehow.. mark them tight and have a 'backup'/cover player if those get beat by Haland with a great Odegaard pass or otherwise.. probably we will do 3 at the back as foresta suggested... we'll see

it's also more difficult with 3 games so close as Rumaniac said, yeah. The team against Belarus should be more experimental, but still the squad is thin... let's pray Chiriches, Nedelcearu, Marin, and Man will be OK by the time we play Norway...

·
Registered
16,902 Posts
We are a bit off topic but anyway. A friendly so close to other games helps if you are gonna test young or new players. But this time...if Man plays, he can be tired for the other 2 games

Testing Tanase, Baluta, Bicfalvi...doesn't seem very helpful for the future of the NT

·
Registered
9,242 Posts
Completely agree....it feels like Radoi lost his clear view and a clear path...something we rated him for very highly....but now he's like a chicken running around without a head.

·
Registered
16,902 Posts
It's an ugly combination of things. With Coman and Mihaila it'd be very different. But with so many absences, and the U21 games who prevent him from calling young talents, these games become not only worthless for the future but dangerous for our already bad confidence

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,460 Posts
Yeah that’s the thing too. Hard to say this is m his fault despite some strange calls, considering the many absences and the important U21 match. It makes things more difficult

But I also think he has lost it a bit.... damn

Reactions: NoName
161 - 180 of 185 Posts