·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,461 Posts
At least there were no real HiKuPS..

Reactions: forestasuceava

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,461 Posts
I feel that if Craiova hadn’t had that stupid shock at the start, with their quality and form now, we could have seen them in EL groups or challenging for that.. same with FCSB without the covid mess, amazing they even beat TSC like that thanks to some Man and Coman inspiration..

Reactions: The Rumaniac

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,461 Posts
Best draws:
Pot 1: Celtic, Braga, Gent, CSKA Moscow
Pot 2: Qarabag, Ludogorets, Rapid Vienna
Pot 4: Dundalk, Omonia, CSKA Sofia

Worst draws:
Pot 1: Arsenal, Tottenham, Roma, Napoli, Leverkusen
Pot 2: Leicester City, Real Sociedad, Standard, Slavia Prague
Pot 4: Lille, Nice, Royal Antwerp, Zorya

Hopefully they don’t get shafted too bad..

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,461 Posts
Good draw I think, except they could do a bit better without Roma..

Young Boys not easy but also bearable.. I just hope this time around Petrescu can still work his magic.. this squad could still use a couple more good players in midfield.

·
General Iordanescu
29,350 Posts
Not a great group, but could be worse. CSKA is more dangerous than one might think. Young Boys good draw from the 2nd pot. Roma... CFR have a history with Italian teams :D

SuperDan wants a defender and a creative mid apparently

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,461 Posts
It's still a good draw imo, there were several worse options than Roma from pot 1 and Petrescu seems to do well with Italian teams, but at the same time they are very difficult, look at their game with Juventus on the weekend.

Could have done better than YB for the second pot, but I agree still decent draw
Dundalk and Omonia would have surely been better than CSKA Sofia but I still don't think they're tough from the options in that pot.. they'll have to be wary of course, but very much a team they should be beating. But CFR is a bit weaker this year too

·
Registered
25,533 Posts
I agreed with the rest, the draw is not bad at all. And yes, CFR definitely needs more players.

141 - 160 of 185 Posts