Xtratime Community banner

121 - 140 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
9,241 Posts
Without Man it will be a lot harder than it was already....covid crisis is a pretty good indicator for unprofessionalism in football clubs if you look at how some clubs handle it....unbelieveable FCSB is a kindergarten, absolutely no excuse for even more players to get infected. How hard can it be to stay in your house....

·
Registered
70,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
They have almost 0 chances.

20:00 Djurgardens - CFR Cluj
20:30 FCSB - Slovan Liberec

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,456 Posts
Wait a minute.... WTF. Is it possible that man misses the Iceland game now?? That’s just so fucking unfair, already Coman and now man? But isn’t it 2 weeks for covid? That’s when the game is, so in theory he should be ok by then even though he probably can’t train?

·
Registered
25,533 Posts
Wait a minute.... WTF. Is it possible that man misses the Iceland game now?? That’s just so fucking unfair, already Coman and now man? But isn’t it 2 weeks for covid? That’s when the game is, so in theory he should be ok by then even though he probably can’t train?
It's 14 days if you have no symptoms. But, some people have symptoms for, let's say, 3 weeks. So, you count 3 weeks plus 14 days. It all depends on the player's immune system.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,456 Posts
@Lupi thanks. So basically big chances Man won’t be in the squad vs Iceland then?.. I hope he recovers quick though and Radoi still considers him..

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,456 Posts
Come on guys, Straton isn't that bad. I'd be more worried having Cana in defence lol..

·
Registered
70,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
Straton is an OK keeper.

CFR: Bălgrădean - Susic, Vinicius, Burcă, Camora - Bordeianu - Deac, Păun, Djokovic - Omrani, Rondon
Rezerve: Sandomierski, Manea, Pereira, Debeljuh, Chipciu, Hoban, Cestor

------------------

FCSB: Straton - Enache, Soiledis, Cană, Panțîru - Șut, Simion, Perianu - Caiado, Karanovici Ad. Petre
Rezerve: Udrea, R. Ion, Pantea, Horșia, Botezatu, Oct. Popescu, Ardelean

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,456 Posts
Come on guys, Straton isn't that bad. I'd be more worried having Cana in defence lol..
lol, what did I say. Straton made some big saves, Cana got a red.. admittedly this Azeri **** ref has fucked FCSB several times already with his bullshit, missing a clear penalty for FCSB too and Cana should have only been booked.. and Karanovic off after first 10 mins... incredible luck...

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,456 Posts
at least Vinicius scored from a Deac FK to put CFR up. But shit game there by all accounts

·
Registered
70,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #135
At the end, we're in CFR hands. As usual.

Next opponent, the last one before the groups, Kups from Finland. At home.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,456 Posts
Literally everything was against FCSB. Gigi's idiocy started the problems, the ref & bad luck did the rest.. and some players's lack of professionalism too, I suppose, but the responsibility mainly comes down on Gigi and his staff.

Really sad situation, in a year where we could have easily had 2-3 teams in groups. Even the Faroese are in the next round, Klaksvik 6-1 over Dinamo Tbilisi

let's hope that if CFR beat KuPS, they get a decent group stage draw.. they're not as strong as last season, it's clear. I hope Manea starts playing too

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,456 Posts
He did well for Albania a few years ago.

Meanwhile Craiova got thrashed by the supposedly inferior Lokomotivi... what a fucking year, lad...
Lol, was wondering when someone would make a Lorik Cana joke

But yeah, ffs, nothing this year makes sense. Craiova top of the league lost to a team they’d probably not lose to again if they played 10 more times. Also not having second legs and all that. But then again they also eliminated Dynamo Moscow so..

I think they actually fared better than Dinamo Tbilisi. Only lost 2-0 to Granada while DT lose 6-1 to Faroese team lmao. What a year indeed..

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,456 Posts
This European campaign will be well remembered in history.

Other than the CL playoffs the other day, all these games have been one offs, so of course you get more surprises. With two legs and without all these other covid related problems, it’s much more unlikely to see such things (then again we saw our surprises like Dudelange in EL groups recently too)

Oh, and Bayern, the team that destroyed Barca, Chelsea, spurs, etc needed extra time to beat Sevilla for the Super Cup; the team that couldn’t beat CFR in knockouts and even almost lost in the last minutes hah.

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
The press praised Perianu and I agree. Extremely interesting young midifleder, bith classy and hard working. Also had a lot of personality in both games. A player to watch

Popescu interesting aswell

121 - 140 of 185 Posts