Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
69,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Possible rivals:

FCSB va întâlni FC Shirak (Armenia), FC Sirens (Malta) sau învingătoarea dintre UE Engordany (Andorra) și FK Zeta (Muntenegru).

Universitatea Craiova va da peste FC Noah (Armenia), Sumgayit FC (Azerbaidjan), FC Petrocub Hîncești (Moldova) sau Lokomotiv Tbilisi (Georgia).

FC Botoșani are în față adversari foarte grei și poate evolua fie împotriva lui Lech Poznan (Polonia), fie cu Partizan Belgrad (Serbia) sau cu Ordabasy (Kazahstan).

·
Registered
69,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
FCSB - Shirak
Lokomotiv Tbilisi - U Craiova
Ordabasy - Botosani

Good draw all in all, but maybe Craiova got the hardest possible rival.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,263 Posts
lol

I read that Shirak lost a bunch of key players and their manager from last season, promoting the second team manager as interim

So yeah, even second team FCSB should be able to beat a dismantled 4th place Armenian team. If they don't, they simply don't deserve to be in Europe.

·
Registered
69,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ordabasy - Botosani (17:00)
L.Tbilisi - Craiova (20:00)
FCSB - Shirak (21:30)

·
General Iordanescu
28,953 Posts
Ofosu has been playing at a top level. He saved Botosani's asses before the penalty, got a yellow, committed the penalty to stop an empty net shot. Then had a lot of dangerous actions, at least 3 in which he dribbled lots of Kazakh players... like in the assist for the first goal. One of the better performances I've seen at this level, which admittedly isn't very high. But not a bad game either, lively and attack-minded. Dugandzic's technique at the goal was also incredible.

·
General Iordanescu
28,953 Posts
With a huge miss in 90+4, Ordabasy bows out. Botosani through!

The second half was a snoozefest. Ordabasy didn't ever look like scoring and Botosani never tried.

In attack at least, Ordabasy looked like a L2 team.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,263 Posts
this has to be fixed, they cant do even basic shit. fucking incredible. even though they should have got a penalty , i cant believe how they play. this cant be the same team

**** rotaru for not investing, look at this shit. just incredible we lose to a fucking 4th place Georgian team. absolutely disgusting and pathetic. biggest fucking disgrace in the history of the team

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,263 Posts
big fucking losers. I just dont get how they can be this shit , it doesnt make sense
everything they do is shit, worse than amateurs. how is this the same fucking team??

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,263 Posts
they're literally worse than fucking Liga V teams. **** Rotaru , **** this shit team

how can Cicaldau Nistor Mhaila Koljic do nothing? they can string two passes together its incredible. never seen anything so shit in my life. they are going to relegate if this shit isnt fixed

1 - 20 of 140 Posts