Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
70,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It starts on 15 July. The first one with VAR.

On Saturday it will be played the Supercup, CFR - Sepsi.

1st round:

Petrolul - FC Voluntari
FC Argeș - UTA
Universitatea Craiova - Sepsi OSK
FCSB - Universitatea Cluj
CFR Cluj - Rapid
Farul Constanța - U Craiova 1948
Hermannstadt - CS Mioveni
FC Botoșani - Chindia Târgoviște

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
12,089 Posts
All interesting matches except Hermannstadt - Mioveni

·
Registered
18,432 Posts
Superliga is such a ridiculous name for the romanian championship. Superbet Liga would be much more reasonable

Despite his good games with the U19 NT, Pârvulescu won't play in Liga I.
He'll play with Gloria Buzau in Liga II.

I was just commenting this on Twitter. It's incredible. Liga I teams struggle to have good U21's and no one can get a kid that is clearly above Liga II level and can fill a spot for 3 seasons. On top of that he goes to one of those clubs that has no future

·
Registered
70,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Someone should get Doru Andrei too. It's stupid if the top division teams don't have a strategy for getting U21 players. It should be a priority instead of complaining about the rule.

·
Registered
18,432 Posts
Someone should get Doru Andrei too. It's stupid if the top division teams don't have a strategy for getting U21 players. It should be a priority instead of complaining about the rule.
Yeah. Gergely could have been another option for many of them, specially with the lack of CD's. The lack of capability of the management is hard to bare

·
Registered
18,432 Posts
The only positive thing of this transfer is that, yeah, probably FCSB will use him as striker in some games 😄

In the rest, I don't want young players joining this team.
It's a problem what to want for our young players. CFR, Craiova or Sepsi won't buy anything so we won't see them in Europe outside of FCSB

So unless they get a good transfer abroad, they have a hard time evolving in Romania. And transfers abroad can be a problem too.

·
Registered
18,432 Posts
Miculescu officially to FCSB and Becali inmediately said he wants him as striker

Poenaru said it's not the best for him to play backwards to the goal, that he likes to have the ball and it would take some adaptation to try that. IMO he is not fast enough to be a winger at a high level, maybe SS of if he learns striker can work

·
Registered
9,617 Posts
I swear...it feels to me like Tamas's (how do I write this correctly?) professional career has been going on for 30 years...every time I see him on a pitch I'm thinking: how is he still alive, how is he still playing, how old is he???!!!

Hell, transfermarkt's stats show he played 2! games and 270! minutes this year in Superliga. 😂

·
Registered
18,432 Posts
I swear...it feels to me like Tamas's (how do I write this correctly?) professional career has been going on for 30 years...every time I see him on a pitch I'm thinking: how is he still alive, how is he still playing, how old is he???!!!

Hell, transfermarkt's stats show he played 2! games and 270! minutes this year in Superliga. 😂

Haha yeah, all his colleagues, Mutu, Goian Niculae, Dica, Radoi, are retired for years now. Incredible that with his drinking problems he managed to say in shape at this age

1 - 20 of 26 Posts