Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Today Romania's squad arrived in Belgium and began practicing in some intense heat.

Dinamo Bucuresti midfielder Catalin Haldan fainted due to the heat. He was ok shortly however.

Romania's team is in good spirits. Hagi said that he feels the whole day he's been thinking about his first tournment with the national team back at Euro84. And how he feels the same passion he feels now. He feels a formidable drive and anger to obtain the trophy.

Popescu said today that he will be at his best in Euro2000. He said that he will try his best to play like the Popescu of old. And he reminded the media that the defense still carried a lot of the Romanian team during the 10 qualifer games.

Ienei said today that he was thinking of using 3 forwards. With the 3 looking like this:

_______ Mutu ________

Ilie ___________ Hagi

He then added that Moldovan and Ganea could also factor in the equation because he doesn't have his mind made up yet.

Injury updates:

Galca - has muscle strain, but is going to be recovered in time for Germany.

Ilie - is practicing normally but is being overlooked by the medic continously. He should also be 100% for Germany.

Stelea - reinjured himself over the weekend and is still feeling pain. But he should be ready as well :)

Finally, there will be 5000 Romanian fans at Euro2000. Germany and England will have 20 0000 - 25 0000. Porgual will have 6000.

For those that care, there you go. I'll keep you guys updated. :) However, I get the feeling I am talking to 1 or 2 of you only ;)

[This message has been edited by EclipsE (edited 08-06-2000).]

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
About Hadlan I don't think the heat was responsible. It's just that he felt being so close to the cup, and he is eager to hold it.
And Hagi, how is this thing on his foot (I don't know how it's called in English, but it's a type of cancer). And we all know he has a great love to football, and so there is no way for the passion to get away.
It's like this- you either burn in the game, or not. And only in the first case you will be recognized.
And EclipsE, I know you are great, but don't you think you have to add at least one more player to these three. As a matter of fact the others would be playing eleven guys against you.
Hehe, you can add Petrescu he is counting for two.
PS: Don't be mad at me, I'm just in the mood for such dumb comments :eek: . Besides, how can you be mad at a mad guy.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well well giani. You've been in a joking mood recently. You better come to your senses and stop posting so many jokes :) I'm kidding of course. By the way, it makes me wonder with all these jokes, did u get a girl in your dorm recently or what? :)

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Haha, it's difficult for me to find a girl because I fall in love every day about three to four times (well sometimes even more).
But my exams will soon be over :eek: , and usually around them I go mad. And on Friday I'm going to the celebration of the double Levski made :eek: . And Euro 2000 is coming soon, so that I'd be able to watch some real football. And I've not attended school for several days now :eek: .

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
EclipsE, how can you assume I'm missing school just for the sport. ;)
I'm sick (well not enough really, but enough for me to decide to stay at home). And at school I could not have as much fun as I have now.
PS: How are the chicks in Canada, have you charmed them all?

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The girls here are nice. They are a little more build than the ones in Eastern Europe, and by that I mean they have a little more meat on them, which is good sometimes. And I haven't been able to charm them as well as I did in Romania a while ago, I guess it's just easier in Europe, here they read magazines on how to act snobby and stuff of that nature. :)

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Well EclipsE, do continue to keep us updated! And I don't think you're just talking to 1-2 ppl here...more than 2 anyway ;)
And this topic has really taken a turn, indeed :D EclipsE, I thought those kinda gal magazines are everywhere? Surely also in Europe? So perhaps you just lack some practice or something? Or...to those Canadian girls you're just not their 'type'? ;) Well you should check out on Asian girls someday (WC 2002 perhaps).

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nedved!: NO no my friend. I know that the glamour magazines are in Europe as well, but here in North America the girls use them like a bible (at least the ones around here). And belive me when I say this, here in Vancouver, we have PLENTY of Asians. Nearly 25% is Asian. Actually, I am "working" on this asian chick from my work. :)

And of course I'll keep you guys updated.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
About this chick, the chicks in Canada, or about Romania? (the update issue)
I'd not mind if you keep me updated about everything :)
Anyway, I have a Canadian teacher, and she is not bad, but she has the legs of Roberto Carlos :D .
PS: Is this Asian chick a beauty? :D - You may not answer this one if you don't want to. ;) Keep working!

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hehehe giani. I see you've been fantasizing about your Canadian teacher. And the legs don't surprise me, there are a lot of chicks around here with super nice legs. :)

And the Asian girl from work is quite nice. She is tall, thin, cute face and has light brown eyes, which is diffrent from typical asians who have very dark brown eyes, but this is because she is not 100% asian, she is 25% caucasian too. :) :)

I'll keep YOU updated.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts