Xtratime Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,606 Posts
Catalin Munteanu

He will probably join Atlético in the 2001-2002 season and stays on loan with Salamanca next season.

Is he really that good ? I didn't knew him (only from CM :))

But i hate it that we are giving 3 of our promising talents instead. I hope he is worth it but i still don't think it was the good move from my team :(

· Registered
1,606 Posts
Thanks EclipsE, but so is Stoica said to be the new Hagi. They are calling all the young talented players the new Hagi i think :)
I must admit that they all have a lot of technical skills but in this time of football that isn't enough ! There are a lot of talented players who don't make it ..

I'm glad we signed a young talented player now but also mad because we gave 3 other talents away and when he is going to play for us he probably doesn't get a chance to prove himself. 9 chances out of 10 were just going to use him to get money in a couple of years when we sell him or he os going to be used in a swap-deal :mad:

· Registered
1,606 Posts
Well EclipsE, we just gave 3 players according to the newspapers so there was no money involved. Defenders Juanma and Christian Dias and winger/forward Pepe Domingo from the Atlético B-team but they were supposed to play in the first team next year after their impressive performances.

Atlético and Salamanca already agreed the deal and Munteanu signed. Now it's just waiting untill the 3 other players sign for Salamanca.

Juan Manuel Delgado Moreno "Juanma " has demonstrated his abilities in the last days of the championship together with David Charcos. Juanma has become 'general' of the defense and is the leader of the team.

The quality that Pepe Domingo has is that he is very fast left winger that never gives a ball by lost and in addition can score goals. Pepe Domingo can also act as second forward.

Christian Diaz i don't know that good.

Munteanu will stay on loan for one more season with Salamanca. I don't think he would be starter already. Maybe if he proves himself next year ... I will watch him closely :)

· Registered
1,606 Posts
You must be kidding. We also paid money for him :eek:

Oh man, my life is getting worse and worse :mad:

Where did you find that info if i may ask ?
I don't think he is worth it right now, what do you think ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.