Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
i have seen players from romania goto lower clubs because of money....i think hagi and popescu went to turkey because of all the money they were offered....there are so many other examples...WHAT HAPPEND TO KIDS WHO GREW UP WITH LOVE FOR THIS GAME?

are the romanian players avoiding bigger clubs because of money? do they care of the money more than the stature????

I THINK SO!

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
First of all, I don't no much about the economic situation in Romania, but I guess it might have been the reason for some players to seek the financial point in the contract. There is no use for some of the players in this country to remain in the championship because some of them also lose hope they would be sold to a big european club because they are getting older, and certainly the grands from europe prefer young players. But there comes one paradox because one of the big talents Catalin Munteanu went to a second hand club when he was young :( . That also depends on the clubs because some of them desperately need money and sell players for the first nice offer they receive :( .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts