Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
70,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
February: Andrei Cristea

March: ????????????

Maybe some of you disagree on Mitea, because his month has been awful in general, but he scored 2 goals yesterday for Romania (Cristea was player of February mainly for his goals vs Valencia) and the rest of Romanians aren´t very succesfull abroad right now.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Please add Moldovan!!

It has got to be his month, I mean, back in Romania, he has scored 2 goals for Poli, and returned to the national team; it is more than anyone else has done.

Chivu: no way, nothing special
Keserü: First goal for u-21s
Bucur: Hattrick against Apulum after coming on in minute 70. He would come 2nd after Moldo.
Mitea: 2 kickass goals against Macedonia, but apart from that he is still reserve
Contra: a return to Romania and an assist. Not mentioning Saturday. :mute:
Radoi: I think he and Chivu are standard for this poll. ;)

Moldovan, surely for me.

·
International
9,682 Posts
Chivu for sure.

He's been solid and consistent for both Roma and Romania. Roma's best player @ Fiorentina in the cup and best player against Milan in Serie A. Romania's best player against Holland.

Fatigue has gotten him and he made a crap first half against Macedonia, no doubt about it. But instead of being stupid and stubborn, he admitted that and made way for Ghionea @ HT.

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
I voted for Mitea cause he score 2 against Macedonia, but I forgot that the first two weeks of the month Keseru kicked @ss and he also scored from a PK against the Dutch U-21...So somebody should vote for him in my place...

·
Registered
16,753 Posts
Mitea cause in one game he proved Ajax and Piturca were wrong. After playing so little in 2 months he could have had a bad game but instead he won the game by hims

·
Registered
19 Posts
agree wit u rumaniac. he did win by himself a rather difficult game 4 national team. might b teh only game he played last month but u dont see smth like taht very often.
we should have had selctzionerul pitzurca there as well but unfortunatelly van basten didnt confirm pitzi's expectations and made no mistakes in that game...

·
Registered
70,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My vote goes to Mitea. I was near to vote for Chivu, but finally I vote Mitea for the important goals vs Macedonia.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
For me it is Chivu. He's played some great games after recovering from a long term injury and he has even attracted the interest of clubs like Inter and Real Madrid, pretty impressive. I voted for him, but my heart wanted to vote for Super Mitea!

·
Registered
70,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Player of March: Nicolae Mitea 6 votes. 40%

Cristian Chivu 4 votes. 26%

1 - 16 of 16 Posts