Xtratime Community banner

Romanian Player of the Month: February

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
70,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imitating some team forums, I´ve decided to open this poll to choose the best Romanian player in the month of February.

I´ve put as options only players who have played official games, and not only friendlies (as Claudiu Niculescu for example). But if you think that a player who hasn´t played official games deserve it, you are free to write his name and vote on "Others".

·
Registered
25,533 Posts
Cristea scored two vital goals, but he also missed some. I voted for Radoi, he's been playing consistenly well.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Cristea's goals will be remembered, I think it has got to go to him for February just for the history.

Craioveanu always seems to play well though; Keserü had a very good game last time, Radoi is always good...

If I'd pick someone else it would be one of these.

·
Registered
70,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I vote for Craioveanu. He played very well in some games but without scoring goals...

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
I was gonna select Keseru, but Cristea scoring 2 goals against Valencia tops pretty much everything, especially since Steaua qualified...I predict Keseru will get better and better though - may be next month ;)

·
Registered
366 Posts
Keseru will be on fire soon. He's a real striker who can score a lot. He's a blessing for the NT if he becomes the player that it seems he can be. Not a typical Romanian striker, he's far more direct in front of the goal. It looks like he's more like Raduciou. That would be great cause we need a striker like that. Not the ones we have now who need a lot of chances to score.

·
Registered
70,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cristea got 7 of the 14 votes until now. He seems the favourite for this month ;)

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
I voted for Oprita :) He was the best player against Valencia.

Cristea wasn't all that impressive ... but if you are a striker and score those goals ... you are bound to win votes :) I think he has a lot of room for improvement.

Anyway my favs in Steaua are Radoi, Oprita and Ogararu, so Oprita gets my vote. :)

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
No one is surprised :D
Anyway ... I think Stoican is the best romanian in Shakhtar.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
I voted for Radoi. He's been the most overall solid player in Divizia A lately, and probably has the most class and is the most ready to play in a big Western league.

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
I like craioveanu... but I cant accept the fact that hes playing in a 2nd league and still earns the title "romanian of the month"... i think the quality of others should be prefered since they got tougher games

·
Registered
70,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
As David said, Getafe is in Primera. Anyways don´t underrate the Spanish second division, it´s really very hard to play there. In Primera you can find more space in attack and it´s a bit more confortable for the attacking players, beyond the quality of the players. In Segunda it´s a nightmare!! So if Mara, Rosu or some of our Romanians there plays well, I won´t doubt to put them as options in a future poll.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I agree. It's the same in Serie B. It's like a beehive. All messy and a lot of games, I think they have like 22 teams in that league. That makes 42 games. A tough schedule.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts