1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
70,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
February: Cristea

March: Mitea

April: ???????

If some of you want more options in the poll, just say and I will add ;)

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
I voted for Chivu. Although Roma is playing horrible as a team, his performance stood out. Gigel Coman was excellent but he is not at the same level as Chivu....

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Despite Marica's spectaculous comeback, Razvan Rat is still the Romanian player of April. :proud:

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
It's funny that Bucur does piss-all for 4 games a month and scores a hat-trick in one. You can't really leave him out though; and he is still golgeter.

I haven't seen much of Chivu but player of the month doesn't mean the most talented player that happened to kick a ball that month; but a player who stood out in the month. Chivu was just Chivu; he is excellent but he did nothing special for his standards.

Mitea is starting and thats all, so no. Haven't seen Ilie; he has scored a couple of goals though.

It's close between Dica, Niculescu and Coman. Dica has scored most of Steaua's goals last month and he got sudden top form after months of a bad period. Niculescu scored 7 goals in 2 games, but 3 were penalties and he went a bit dry afterwards; only managed one more in the month. Coman mastered Rapid and scored two sweet goals against them, as well as practically replacing the injured Caramarin with his playmaking skills. He had a good month.

I vote Dica for his nice comeback with many winning goals for Steaua; against Dinamo, 2 agaisnt Arges and yesterday against Sportul.

·
Registered
70,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Raven, I disagree about Chivu. He played well according to the Roma fans. He was the best defender in a team with several problems. And he even scored a couple of good goals. OK Chivu can do it even better, we all agree; but we still can´t hope for his standards after 8 months injured. He needs more games.

He deserves to be in this poll.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
GICA said:
Raven, I disagree about Chivu. He played well according to the Roma fans. He was the best defender in a team with several problems.
It would be odd if he wasn't. He has set himself high standards.

And he even scored a couple of good goals. OK Chivu can do it even better, we all agree; but we still can´t hope for his standards after 8 months injured. He needs more games.
...until he plays at 100% form and we can call him player of month. :cap:

He deserves to be in this poll.
Yes, but I vote for Dica. Chivu might be better in every way but IMO Dica's return to form is what this month will be remembered most for, therefore he is my choice. It's cool if you vote for Chivu, he maybe had a good month aswell but I think a few of the others stood out in April more thank Chivu. Perhaps we have different definitions of "player of the month." :tongue:

·
Registered
70,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
To tell you the truth, Chivu can be perfectly the player of the month. The rest of the players abroad aren´t in a great moment, and the Divizia A players are...Divizia A players at the moment. So I put him as an option fairly. After this, the "democracy" works and everyone can vote for him or for the rest of players.
Chivu got 2 votes until now by the way.

But I´ll probably vote for Dica. I agree with you on this, his month was excellent.

·
Registered
17,108 Posts
I knew it ws gonna be hard in our situation.

Dica? NO WaY! I don´t believe he is in great level after that time doing nothing. Even if he scored
Ilie must have had a good month but nobody can tell, so i go with the most decent of te month, the one and only Chivu!

·
Registered
25,538 Posts
The Rumaniac said:
So Marica came back in a good form or are you kidding?

He was serious, in the play time he was given, he did well. He participated in most of the goals Shakhtar scored.

·
Registered
19 Posts
No international games, no european cups, noone playing abroad doing anything out of teh ordinary. so look at divizia a. dica won smth like 10 points for steaua by himself, so my vote goes to him. although not a big steaua or dica fan...

·
Registered
70,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
February: Cristea

March: Mitea

April: Chivu

Cristian Chivu: 6 votes 46%
Nicolae Dica: 5 votes 38%

1 - 18 of 18 Posts