1 - 20 of 412 Posts

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
473 Posts
I could play, but I am not a big fan of these generations. We could find here players like Cocis, Florescu, Rapa...
However, I hope it will fun...

·
Registered
13,175 Posts
In

·
Registered
13,175 Posts

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Personally I´d include the 90´s, so we can use players we´ve all seen play, and make it a bit more interesting
Alright, will count any player who's played at least until 1995. Any player that retired before then does not count.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I could play, but I am not a big fan of these generations. We could find here players like Cocis, Florescu, Rapa...
However, I hope it will fun...
Changed to include 90s for you guys. Note the requirement of having played at least until 1995, though.

Rest of you please note if you are 'in.'

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
In. But answer me about Mitea~ :p
yes he counts :p

Maybe we can consider three aspects in selection and voting.

1) Talent ('wasted' talents that were superior in their abilities can count for more points here)
2) Form/consistency (Marica with the NT scored consistently, horribly inconsistent in club football; Hagi also had bouts of inconsistency especially when he played in Spain).
3) Achievements (more and better records and trophies in better leagues > less records, less trophies, weaker leagues, lack of national competition, etc).

Out of 10 for each, say, and add up points.
So I vote in three categories for each of your players, and that is one final ranking of our teams, and the other looking at teams overall (chemistry, balance, formation, etc).

Any other criteria to consider? Or do you think I should just keep it simple and do a general voting?

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sounds good. Btw, if at least one of you could please reply to me about your thoughts on the format for voting, I'd appreciate it. Otherwise I'll just keep it the way we had it in the last draft.

1 - 20 of 412 Posts