Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just wondering why Valencia are so keen on signing Romanians. You have the great Adrian Ilie, then Serban and now Stoica. Kewl, but aren't Spaniards better ;)?

BTW is Dennis Serban only on loan to Romania, or is he sold, or what? He's a young guy to lose ay?

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Well I don't know if they signed Stoica yet. I don't know where you heard this.

And Serban is on loan to Villareall (who is going to get promoted next year).

I hope Stoica comes to Valencia, he is a good young talent... maybe the next HAGI!!

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
its strange because cuper doesnt seem to like ilie that much...well, thats what i think, so it surpises me that more than one romanian player would be in valencia, but who knows, ilie might leave after this season and serban is probably not coming back.

if stoica does come to valencia, then i want to see how he will perform for the defending CL champions!!! ;)

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
Stoica is still an Anderlecht-player!!!!! I'm afraid that he will leave and he's damn right if he does, but for the moment he's still ours.

As a matter of fact I don't believe he will go to Valencia. His fellow-romanians must have told him their bad expiriences there. Serban has left and Illie is treated like s**t (his way better then that angulo-dude).

Therefore I think Stoica won't leave for Valencia. On the other hand it would be better for him to get expirience with a team that is lower ranged like Alaves or even a club like Santander. Like that he can adapt at the Primero Division without the pressure he will have at Valencia. This way he has more chance of becoming the superstar he can be!

------------------
Always trying to be modest. And damn proud of it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts