Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
69,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vote for the best Romanian coach in this year.

Previous winners:
Laurentiu Reghecampf (2013)
Cosmin Contra (2014)
Marius Sumudica (2015)

If you vote in 'Other', post his name.

·
Registered
9,043 Posts
Sumudica came close but i felt like Hagi deserves the vote for what he achieved in this and the past years. i mean he is playing real life FM manager..and not in any country but Romania!

·
Registered
16,017 Posts
Sumudica came close but i felt like Hagi deserves the vote for what he achieved in this and the past years. i mean he is playing real life FM manager..and not in any country but Romania!
IMO Hagi is manager f the year, decade, century in Romania. His academy is 100% his creation. As a coach he is improving a lot, currently his team plays very good football and I see he even has chances for the title. I remember that when he coached a club he insisted on starting before a season and not in the middle of it (he refused Galatasaray because of that) and now we see why. He does his best when he starts things from scratch and plans it all.

But as a coach Sumudica has no rival this year. Champion and quialifying for European spring with absolutely everything against him.

Not being able to use Alibec vs Steaua because they sold him to them, when Astra desperately needs to get into the playoffs, was the last example of all the crap he´s had to put up with. Besides, he did what no romanian coach has done before, as far as I remember. Get the best of talented players. Not only use them and not bench them like most romanian coaches do, but actually make them play much better than before.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
9,819 Posts
In the words of Claudiu:

"Astra coach [Sumudica] followed by Hagi (he runs the show) and andone I guess"

there you go cheers lads

not very sober atm but merry xmas everyone :D

·
Registered
69,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Poll closed.