Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
69,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

CFR Cluj will start their adventure on Tuesday against Swedish champions, Malmö.

·
Registered
69,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
If CFR qualifies they will play against Ludogorets or Videoton from Hungary.

If they lose with Malmoe they will go to EL to play the winner of Sutjeska (Muntenegru) - Alashkert (Armenia).

·
Registered
16,017 Posts
CFR is the club that inspires the most confidence. Ludogorets wouldn't be impossible for them, at least I don't see them as such a strong team. Bit they are still favourites

·
Registered
69,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CFR Cluj: Arlauskis - Manea, Vinicius, Mureşan, Camora - Hoban - Deac, Djokovic, Culio, Omrani - Ţucudean
Rezerve: Vâtcă - Males, Păun, Lang, Ioniţă, Bordeianu, Peteleu

Malmo: Dahlin - Larsson, L. Nielsen, Bengtsson, Safari - Traustason, Lewicki, Christiansen, Rieks - Strandberg, Rosenberg
Rezerve: Andersson - Gall, Innocent, Antonsson, Vindheim, Brorsson, Adrian

·
Registered
69,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bad done by Vinicius, Muresan and Arlauskis, and Malmoe scored just before HT.

First half where nothing happened with exception of the goal.

·
Registered
69,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FT 0-1

That idiotic goal was enough. Poor game in attack for CFR, they have to improve a lot for the 2nd leg.

Very bad Manea with the ball. From a RB that wants to be a NT player we expect something better. Both CBs showed low level too.

·
Registered
9,043 Posts
Malmö played twice austrian clubs (i think both times they have thrown out Red Bull Salzburg, not sure) in the past years in qualification and they are quite strong at home.

·
Registered
44,343 Posts
Yeah, they're really strong at home. They've been struggling all season long but found some rhythm after signing Uwe Rösler.

Skickat från min Pixel C via Tapatalk

·
Registered
69,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The result is not a drama. Playing 2nd leg away from home in balanced ties is always an advantage. But CFR has to play much better than yesterday.

Score one goal there and things will look more possible.

·
Registered
9,043 Posts
I think it's over but we will see. I always have hope but not after I've seen what they did with austrian clubs and this after good home results for the austrian clubs.

·
Registered
69,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The same old team at CFR

Malmoe: Dahlin - Larsson, Nielsen, Bengtsson, Safari - Traustason, Bachirou, Christiansen, Rieks - Strandberg, Rosenberg
Rezerve: Andersson, Adrian, Antonsson, Brorsson, Gall, Lewicki, Vinheim

CFR Cluj: Arlauskis - Manea, Vinicius, Mureșan, Camora - Culio, Hoban, Djokovici - Deac, Țucudean, Omrani
Rezerve: Vâtcă, Peteleu, Males, Mailat, Lang, De Luca, Bordeianu

·
Registered
69,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Djokovic scored a spectacular goal and CFR is 0-1 up at HT

Deac got injured and replaced by Mailat.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts