Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHOOOO!!!! HAHAHA YAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAI ROMANIA!!!!!!!! IM SO EXCITED.....I SAID ROMANIA WILL SUCCEED IN EURO2000 AND HERE IS PROOF.....ITALY, HERE COMES ROMANIA.....THEY ARE PUMPED AND READY TO GOTO THE SEMI-FINALS!!!!!

CONGRATS TO ECLIPSE, AND DAVID!!!!!:)

I WAS HAVING A HEARTATTACK IN THE LAST FEW MINUTES....WHAT A GAME.....ROMANIA DESERVED TO ADVANCE AND JUSTICE WAS SERVED!

THIS ONE WAS FOR HAGI!!!

HAI ROMANIA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):)

AHAHAHA ENGLAND IS OUT!! GERMANY IS OUT!!!

UNDERDOGS SHOW CLASS AND ADVANCE!

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
ROMANIA!

Words can't describe the feeling I have now. I must be the only one here in Germany with a permanent smile on his face!! All I have to say is ...

I still belive...
HAI ROMANIA!

·
International
8,545 Posts
Bravo Rumanjska:)

I wish I saw the game, it sounds like it was a "nail biter"

Anyways, AJMO HAGI!!

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
bravo Romania.
i was almost happy as if Turkey qualified. Also got the hooligans out of there.

cONGRATS :)

D

·
0 Posts
Congratulations Romania. From the start of this tournament Romania were my favourite dark-horses, and they certainly were. I had a feeling of a Euro 96 repeat for them, but theyv'e shown they still got tremendous class even without the brilliant Hagi or Popescu on the field.
Now it's Italy, among the better teams so far, but I can't see why Romania won't be able to defeat them.
Hagi vs Fiore, it's going to be a great playmaking exhibition.

·
International
9,682 Posts
HAI ROMANIA!!!

Hi guys!

Here is how I spent my yesterday day:

21:35 - The game starts.
22:20 - The first half ends; dissapointed, the ref stole from us again. In the brake, commercials, commercials, commercials.
22:35 - The second half starts. The commentator was telling us that if we lose we must have a decent behaviour, to take example from Belgium that didn't blamed De Wilde for their premature exit. Oh yeah, we're not Belgium, you stupid, and we'll fignt till the end!
22:38 - D. Munteanu goal. GOOOL!!! I go to the window with a trumpet: "ROMANIA, ROMANIA!!!".
23:03 - Penalty! Yeeeee!!! - From outside - car alarms, trumpets, sirens, everyrhing!!
23:04 - GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! Right after this, I hear a noise from the window - "Davide, hai afara!!!" ("David, come outside!!!"). It was my neighbors.
From 23:05 to 03:00 - outside with my freinds and other aprox. 50.000 ppl in the center of the city. I hugged so much unknown ppl as I never did in my life. I also lost my voice, temporarily.
On the streets you could see lots of broken bottles, and lots of broken windows.
I could never imagine that in a car could fit about 12-15 ppl. But know I do, 6 inside, 2 standing on the roof, 3 in the thing in the back (portbagaj - Eclipse - pls translate!)
and 1 in front - (parbriz - also Eclipse - translate, can't remember the words right now!:D)

I can't imagine what will happen if we'll get the title.

HAI ROMANIA!!!

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
David Bucur:

Hahaha, damn I wanted to be in Romania soo bad when after they won.

Some translations for those who don't understand Romanian...

portbagaj = trunk.
parbriz = windshield

Hey david, I think Constanta's car shops will deal with a lot of broken Dacias tommorow :)

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Yoo hoo Romania!

Finally something to smile about in Euro 2000! :) :) :)

I was watching both games on tv - how difficult it is to concentrate on the games when you keep flicking between two channels :p and I really, really, really hoped that either Romania or Germany made it, and NOT England! And until 88th minute it seemed like another nighmare for me...Germany crushed, and England seemed destined to have their draw... :(

But WHOOSH! Came the penalty! I was even too scared to look at it because everything was at stake! I was ecstatic that it went in! :D

So Group A ends like Group B, it turned out. The team that needed only a draw eventually failed...But IMO England should have bottomed the group, they were even less convincing than the Germans, yet they still bragged about getting to the final!

Caution about euphoria though : let there not be euphoria! It destroyed Belgium, it destroyed England (and it destroyed Romania in WC '98 - remember the dyeing of their hair? ). If we manage to keep our cool, then there's hope to go even further! Overconfifence may spell doom in the match vs Italy! And let's not forget abt the refs who prefer to preserve the establishment!

Go Romania!

-- Nedved! in mourning :( - (well, not so in mourning now ;) )

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Nedved!:

Give us 2 days to celebrate!! After these two days I am going to become realistic again. I hope the actual team does the same, and they go in the Italy game with the same mentality as England, MUST WIN!

We can do it...
HAI ROMANIA!

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Well, I saw the Romanians celebrating on TV yesterday and it looks great! :D too bad I couldn't join...

If Romania keep their fighitng spirit and resilience against Italy - the 'never say die' attitude, then there is indeed hope albeith the suspensions. I do hope the players have put the euphoria behind them when the match starts and don't get overconfident!

Good Luck RomaniA!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts