Discussion Starter #1
the easiest one imo

we got

Contra

Ogararu

Sapunaru

D.Matei

possible players for that position: Ghioane and Radoi

I did make this thread for the record but its quite obvious that we already are set for this... I'm also quite certain that Piturca will call up Sapunaru after Contra retires since hes a top talent imo and could eventually even beat Ogararu as I consider him to be a player with alot of potential because of his physique of a CB, the speed of a sideback and the goal instinct of Inzaghi :pp

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
didn't he score a hattrick as a defender some years ago for National??!
indeed he did... he also scored some nice ones for rapid... not some hagiesque ones like Contra or Chivu from distance but you would have mistaken him for a box striker the way he does play in attack

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tamas also seems to play quite well as RB, if necessary, although he should be starter as CB.
Tamas is a tall player and not as quick as most of our players... I somehow doubt it that he'll ever play there again for us

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Contra and Ogararu for sure.

Radoi can play there in emergencies.
when was the last time Radoi played RB? tbh I didnt even know he played Rb at all...

·
Registered
69,969 Posts
Yep, he played as RB with Steaua time ago. He can play there, but that´s not his natural position.

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Radoi does best in the center anyways... him and Chivu could finish off any midfield in Europe imo

·
General Iordanescu
28,944 Posts
Tamas is a tall player and not as quick as most of our players... I somehow doubt it that he'll ever play there again for us
I hope he won't :pp

This is one position I'm somehow worried about, just because I fear injuries. It's obviously Contra and Ogararu (with a small plus for Contra), but I'd take Sapunaru too... Just in case... :blind: Or Nicolita and Tamas can cover it, but I'd be kinda scared with Banel there :D

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think Nicolita could do well as RB, he has the stamina, speed and he works hard... really you don't need much more against good teams

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
He is also prone to losing his concentration and has a knack for scoring own goals...:stoned::scared: But besides that, I think he would do OK there in an emergency situation.

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He is also prone to losing his concentration and has a knack for scoring own goals...:stoned::scared: But besides that, I think he would do OK there in an emergency situation.
I wouldn't be too worried about scoring own goals... sh*t happens to the best... he was just unlucky

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Contra is the last "legend" we have and the hot head of the team... he can surely be useful :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts