• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so who do we have:

Bogdan Lobont (Dinamo Buc) - 1st choice GK with one of the best reflexes in the world... a tad shaky with long balls and setpieces and a tad overly risky when coming out

Danut Coman (Rapid buc) - incredible in 1 on 1s, superb reflex, a tad shaky with strong shots and injury prone

Marius Popa (Poli Timisoara) - had some of the best saves this season and does a fine job... a bid shaky like Coman though

Razvan Stanca (Dacia Mioveni) - a tad surprised he's our 4th choice keeper but yeah

Christian Haisan (Vaslui) - a solid keeper

Bornescu (U. Craiova)

Tatarusanu

who should be the 3 gks for this Euro?

discuss :pp

·
Registered
69,967 Posts
My 3 would be Lobont, Coman and Tatarusanu.

I think Piturca will take Popa as third option; but that´s not very important.

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
you have to decide PMC, you are the goalkeeper :pp

my choice: Lobont, Coman and Tatarusanu. the 3rd goalkeeper won't play at the Euros therefore why not give this kid such a huge experience. Popa would be alright too, he deserves it more but who cares about the 3rd goalkeeper??!! therefore---> Tatarusanu

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well Coman has been injuried alot in the past few months and you never know how well he will recover plus Lobont also has a history with injuries... i hope nothing will happen till the Euros but we have to be a tad cautious...

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Branet is quite good imo... but its hard to judge a goalkeeper lookin at the Liga1 since the whole game is quite hectic and confusing 2 me

·
Banned
8,880 Posts
I was torn, but I chose Haisan.

He impressed me in the B game with his leadership.

·
Banned
8,880 Posts
Haisan is really a good selection, why don't we give rewards to un-expected performers in liga 1 ??

·
General Iordanescu
28,939 Posts
Because it's a high risk... Canu and Popa screwed up even if they played together for ages... What if we change the team and we have Haisan-Radu? Just my 2 cents :pp

·
Registered
25,438 Posts
It is tough. Lobi always brings out his best at the NT. But he's been doing quite badly at Dinamo recently and Coman has been pretty good at Rapid. One of Lobi's main points is that he's stronger than Coman.

·
Registered
16,578 Posts
What do you mean with stronger?

In general they are very similar, they are both short for a keeper, altough Lobont is a couple of Cms taller( 184 vs 180), they are both very agile and with fantastic reflexes, and both suffer the most with air balls.

·
Registered
25,438 Posts
I mean physically stronger. Lobi imposes more respect in the box and can stop powerful shots with more ease. That was evident, for instance, in the game against Germany.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts