Moti

Constantin

Ghionea

Maftei

and thats that

Tamas and Goian will go, thats fo sho

Radoi and Chivu are Dms as well so they go

Radu might be a LB so we dont know for sure

it's really between Moti, Constantin and Ghionea to be realistic since Maftei is seemingly out of favour with Piturca

Ghionea just came back and already pushed Rada out of the team who was in the 11 of the fall season... Constantin plays for a team with a bad record and Moti is probably the only solid defender in Dinamo's system...

its a tough one since Ghionea also plays in the best defense of Romania and probably connects well with Goian, Constantin seems to be the most talented but also stubborn one and Moti being the rock in a broken Dinamo team

·
Registered
70,360 Posts
I think the last place is between Moti and Constantin, with a slight advantage for the dinamovist right now.

Tamas, Goian, Radoi, Chivu and Radu will go; but the last 3 will be surely used mainly in other positions.

·
General Iordanescu
29,992 Posts
OK... We all know Goian and Tamas will go (save any unfortunate events, such as Tamas' injury)... I think another spot is available (because Radu Stefan, Radoi, Chivu can all play in this position).

Piti hates (dislikes) Constantin's type of player, since there's a risk he won't follow the instructions. It's between Ghionea and Moti and it's close... Moti has an advantage in my eyes.

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK... We all know Goian and Tamas will go (save any unfortunate events, such as Tamas' injury)... I think another spot is available (because Radu Stefan, Radoi, Chivu can all play in this position).

Piti hates (dislikes) Constantin's type of player, since there's a risk he won't follow the instructions. It's between Ghionea and Moti and it's close... Moti has an advantage in my eyes.
I believe Piturca generally dislikes Rapid's squad... theres no single player in the squad I believe... its quite surprising considering they play the finest football in Bucuresti right now

·
Registered
17,389 Posts
I believe Piturca generally dislikes Rapid's squad... theres no single player in the squad I believe... its quite surprising considering they play the finest football in Bucuresti right now
There´s Coman.

I´d take Moti cause he is a better option for the future.

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well.. Coman is a goalkeeper... goalkeepers are all the same in some way where as the rest can have a different mindset/approach

·
Banned
8,880 Posts
I want Matei, not Ogararu..

Ogararu is a fringe player at Ajax, meanwhile Dan Matei rightfully deserves the 2nd RB option.

To be fair, Dan Matei.

·
Registered
17,389 Posts
Err people should choose between 7 and 8 defenders, i didn´t think it was necessary to say it but a balanced squad should have 3 keepers, 7/8 defenders, 7/8 midfielders and 4/6 fowards. Specially in our case when many players can cover more than one position (Radoi, Chivu, Radu, Sepsi).

·
Banned
8,880 Posts
What´s wrong with this BOSNA DO SMRTI guy?

He's one of those wild EE kids from PMC's forum.

I feel bad for you putting up with him PMC :)

I think because I told people to cut their crap and stop fighting in the forum, he decided to take it out on the tally.

·
Banned
8,880 Posts

·
Banned
8,880 Posts
Contra,Goian and Stefan Radu have the most votes...

I'm shocked by Stefan Radu, for more votes than the rest.
Radu could beat rat out for the LB position on XT ;)

I think it's because we know what Rat can do and he has limitations, Radu on the other hand just learned his position and is already consitered the best Lazio player this half of the season..

He's a very special player we need him in Euro's.

BTW.. I think Radu's instant performances is opening up oppertunity in Italy for other Romanian defenders.

I think during euro 2008, liga 1 will have an auction!

·
Registered
17,389 Posts
Contra,Goian and Stefan Radu have the most votes...

I'm shocked by Stefan Radu, for more votes than the rest.
Radu could beat rat out for the LB position on XT ;)

I think it's because we know what Rat can do and he has limitations, Radu on the other hand just learned his position and is already consitered the best Lazio player this half of the season..

He's a very special player we need him in Euro's.

BTW.. I think Radu's instant performances is opening up oppertunity in Italy for other Romanian defenders.

I think during euro 2008, liga 1 will have an auction!
- Still Rat´s offensive qualities are priceless.

- Who considers Radu the best Lazio player?

- I agree many players from thew NT and Liga I will get offers if the team does at least ok.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts