Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
Portari: Ciprian Tătăruşanu (Gloria Bistriţa), Andrei Vâtcă (Gaz Metan Mediaş);
Fundaşi: Ovidiu Dănănae (Universitatea Craiova), Ionuţ Voicu (FC Braşov), Gabriel Cânu (FC Vaslui), Octavian Abrudan (FC Braşov), Cosmin Moţi (Dinamo Bucureşti), Iasmin Latovlevici (FC Timişoara);

Mijlocaşi: Costin Lazăr, Ovidiu Herea (ambii Rapid Bucureşti), Andrei Prepeliţă (Universitatea Craiova), Tiberiu Bălan (Unirea Urziceni), Alexandru Curtean (FC Timişoara), Mihai Roman (FC Braşov);

Atacanţi: Dacian Varga (Unirea Urziceni), Bogdan Stancu (Steaua Bucureşti) şi Mihai Dina (Universitatea Craiova).

the "B" side called up against Portugal "B"

the real surprises are in bold... I'm curious to see why players such as Mitea, Danciulescu, Adi Cristea & Co. werent called up

there's also not a single destroyer included :eek:

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
Super Dina :rolleyes:

I don´t know that Voicu guy. Maybe cause I don´t watch many Brasov games.
Voicu hasn't played much for Brasov and got his playing time because Rui Duarte had personal problems. its a huge surprise as he, just like Vatca, had almost no minutes in the 1st half of the season

you might remember him from his fukk up in the 1st goal against Fc Timisoara which was the only game where Brasov got a real beating

·
Registered
17,023 Posts
Mitea is not injured AFAIK. But let´s give him some time to get in shape before putting more pressure on him. I´m sure he´ll be considered if that time comes.

Some strange selections there(Dina:confused:), but the midfield has a lot of talent and many players capable of making it to the A team(No no, not the one with the black van:pp)

·
Registered
17,023 Posts
As usual newspapers don´t say a thing about this game. I don´t even know what time is it. And then they complain about the situation of the NT...

·
Registered
25,538 Posts
Portugal B 2-0 Romania B

România B: Ciprian Tătăruşanu - Ovidiu Dănănae,Octavian Abrudan, Cosmin Moţi, Iasmin Latovlevici - Alexandru Curtean,Ovidiu Herea, Costin Lazăr, Andrei Prepeliţă - Dacian Varga, Bogdan Stancu

Subs: Cosmin Vâtcă, Ionuţ Voicu, Srjdan Luchin, Ilie Iordache, Alexandru Păcurar, Mihai Dina, Tibi Bălan

Portugalia B: Moreira - Joao Pereira, Manuel da Costa, Nuno Coelho, Jose Goncalves - Pele, Ruben Amorim, Ruben Micael - Eliseu, Varela, Diogo Valente

Subs: Rui Patricio, Andre Marques, Amaury Bischoff, Moreno, Yannick, Sereno

1 - 20 of 37 Posts