Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been rumoured that leandro romagnoli is leaving san lorenzo for the former italian giants napoli. i'm curious as to whether anyone has more concrete information or has further news about this possible deal.

It would be an amazing capture for napoli. i hope there's truth behind those rumours!!!

·
First Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
2,968 Posts
I've read that Napoli is interested, but the deal will only take place if Napoli manages promotion to Serie A. And the two clubs also didn't find an agreement concerning the transfer fee. San Lorenzo is requesting 3 Mio Dollar but Napoli refuses to pay this amount of money.
Hey, i hope the transfer to Napoli will fail because i want to see Romagnoli join his former teammate Romeo in Hamburg :D !

·
Registered
263 Posts
Perhaps i'm wrong,but i understood that some long time ago,a deal was agreed that he signs for Bayer Leverkusen?

·
2,968 Posts
John Barnes said:
Perhaps i'm wrong,but i understood that some long time ago,a deal was agreed that he signs for Bayer Leverkusen?
No, the deal was canceled by Leverkusen at the end of last year, i don't know for what reason. At that time, Romagnoli should be transfered to Bayer alongside Romeo. They both already went to Leverkusen to see the team doctor, but then Bayer canceled the deal ...

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Didn't Romagnoli pick up a longterm injury??

Anyway, Napoli seems to stay in serie B so he'll probably go elsewere or stay.

·
2,968 Posts
Yes, he has a knee injury. He tore the cross ligaments in his knee, but he should be back in training in the summer. But the injury has prevented a transfer to europe so far, i think the clubs want to see him gaining fitness again before they make a bid for him...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts