Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cappello is said to be very interested to sign real madrid captain fernando hierro.
roma are in talks with the club,and may sign him,he's the perfect leader....
what do you think?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Ya Nick i saw this too,and i'm not so sure.
I mean i was watching the Champions League final,and the commentator said statisticly speaking Real are a better defensive team without him and that Redondo said in his own words that they play better without him.
So that leads me to question if Hierro lost a step being 32 years old.
By all means there is no doubt that he is a leader,but with Bati coming and Totti already there not to mention Aldair,how many do we need?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Ya Nick i saw this too,and i'm not so sure.
I mean i was watching the Champions League final,and the commentator said statisticly speaking Real are a better defensive team without him and that Redondo said in his own words that they play better without him.
So that leads me to question if Hierro lost a step being 32 years old.
By all means there is no doubt that he is a leader,but with Bati coming and Totti already there not to mention Aldair,how many do we need?
I also read today that this could be a very difficult transfer,cause the president and fans love him.But also he has an attachment with Capello when he was in Real

·
Registered
247 Posts
I think we have enough leaders (don't forget Nakata) and he's probably too expensive for his age and not worth it.

D

·
0 Posts
Real selling one of their home-grown players?

Expect a huge transfer price. Hierro will probably end his career with Real. Their prospects could be bright next season, maybe if Real ended the season how they ended in the winter period. But now Real's prospects are blossoming.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts