Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to open this topic for discussion about this great race for the 4th place that is Roma vs Fiorentina. A fair struggle, two great teams, with great, noble and young coaches.

I think that this round particularly (Roma vs Lecce and Juventus vs Fiorentina) will be a marker. Fiorentina is facing the leader of the league in an aay game while Roma is facing an relegation team in Olimpico. But it's a delicate situation, as Juventus don't win for some time now, supporters aren't being nice with the team and altho they're a strong club, "vibrant" or "passionate" ain't exactly the word to describe the biggest club in Turin.

Seriously, the way Juventus is performing, I'd say "hooray" for a draw without thinking twice!

·
Nun c'è Problema!
3,169 Posts
Yeah I just hope you will deliver a 1:0 victory! Come on Juve you can do it a penalty in the 84 min. should be enough :tongue:

·
Registered
7,499 Posts
Boomer said:
no Im not Lista =]
I just don't see how you can reffer to him as 'noble', after how he handled himself in relation to us. But since that isn't even the topic of this thread, let's leave it alone.

To get to the topic, it is going to be a tough battle to the end. They have the ultimate test ahead of themselves, the one we've already passed, and it will show us many things. Let's wait and see.

·
Registered
57,697 Posts
The remaining fixtures for both teams

Roma

Lecce H
Palermo A
Sampdoria H
Chievo A
Treviso H
Milan A

Fiorentina

Juventus A
Treviso A
Empoli H
Palermo A
Reggina H
Chievo A

IMHO Roma will beat Lecce, Samp and Treviso. Draw with Chievo & Palermo and lose to Milan. Fiorentina will beat Treviso, Empoli and Reggina. Draw with Juve and lose to Chievo and Palermo.

In conclusion - spareggio. :fero:

I honestly believe that Roma deserve it more. You had to cope without Totti and without any natural strikers for a long time yet you're up there.

let's see what happens...

·
Registered
57,697 Posts
that's a turn-off. :depress: So they'll be resorting to goal difference then, seeing as their two direct encounters finished 1-1.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I dont think Spalleti ever did us wrong, seriously.

but thats off topic

Yeah it does hurt to support Juve, even if its for one game.
Its really hard for me to predict what will happen cuz Im a Romanista and Im dying to see us on CL next year. But oh uhn I really think we'll achieve it. Our upcoming games do really kind of match each other, it'll be a fair battle. But theyve got more away games than we do... that might be good for us.

In Roma we trust!!!

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
You know how hard I try, I cant support Capello and Emerson. I will stay neutral there. If Juve win its expected if Fiorentina win Juve are merda, thats all I say, but I really think Flo will get at least a point at Juve. We need a win v Lecce.

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
Boomer said:
I dont think Spalleti ever did us wrong, seriously.
No, he didn't. But Prandelli, on the other hand...

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
i watched the last 15 min of the juve viola game, that idiot ibrahimovic could've scored 3 goals, and juve hit the post...as if they didnt want to win so that we dont get the last cl spot

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Nerazzurri4life said:
I honestly believe that Roma deserve it more. You had to cope without Totti and without any natural strikers for a long time yet you're up there.

let's see what happens...
:howler: :howler: :howler:

you know who doesnt deserve it? Inter.

at least our teams havent embarrassed Serie A AGAIN. step down.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts