Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
VS

01/03/2008

Again, it's the best time to play a top side, with Roma just coming off a game against Inter, and preparing for a fixture with Madrid midweek.

I still don't fancy our chances, but if there was ever a chance of nicking a point, then Saturday would be the occasion.
Lets hope for a performance like when we beat Lazio 3-2 at the Olimpico :star:

I will post team news closer to the kick off, which remember, is again on Saturday and 5PM GMT

Bet365 will be showing this game :).

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
As always, we dont have to expect anything since we never succeed against Roma. So I am pretty much looking forward to this game, it would be like a win getting a point there.
And I agree, Roma will not play with their full squad since they play Real Madrid midweek.

·
Nun c'è Problema!
3,178 Posts
As always, we dont have to expect anything since we never succeed against Roma. So I am pretty much looking forward to this game, it would be like a win getting a point there.
And I agree, Roma will not play with their full squad since they play Real Madrid midweek.
I wouldn't be that sure, as Spalletti likes to play game after game so we could see a almost full squad:neutral:

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Our attack is in the best form its been all season...if we can keep Roma to one goal or less (which we never do..) call me crazy, but I think we have a chance for some points here.

Gasbarroni has been lights out, Pisanu is our most consistent performer and Lucarelli has already opened his Parma account and we'll surely be looking for more.

Especially with our knack for getting results when no one expects them.

·
Banned
275 Posts
Di Carlo Dreams Of Causing Roman Ruin goal.com
Parma coach Domenico Di Carlo is dreaming of causing a shock upset when his side travel to the Stadio Olimpico to clash with Roma on Saturday evening.

“I am dreaming of a win, and it would be as we have not won any of our games on the road so far,” said Di Carlo.

“We would also break Roma’s record of eight consecutive wins at home.”

“Until now we have just missed out on achieving some great results, for example the game with Inter.

“Seeing that we have twenty five points and that there is still a long way to safety it would be a boost if we were to cause an upset, it would give us a huge hand in the race for survival.

“I am expecting maximum concentration from my player, and I don’t want anyone thinking that they can relax after the win against Udinese.

“That game showed that you cannot take three points home with out giving your all.”

·
Registered
54 Posts
damn i was so sure it was on sunday,
i would love to see budan score a winning goal on overtime:fero:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Just a note... with it being leap year there was 29 days in February... normally there are 28. So the game is on the 1st of March not the 30th of February ;) Pedantic I know.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just a note... with it being leap year there was 29 days in February... normally there are 28. So the game is on the 1st of March not the 30th of February ;) Pedantic I know.
Yeah, I never realized that until last night :tongue:

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
OH MY GOD DEAN YOU'RE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO OUR FORUM....... ps - and a friggin' con artist :embarass:

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
roma do always trash us but there is normally a reason - complete lack of concentration - a think maybe twice in the last couple of seasons roma have gone 1 up in about 5 minutes! i don't think we will win but with igor and luca playing, and if gasba keeps up his awesomeness.... maybe, just maybe we can snatch a point.

also yeah, i though it was sunday for the game so it could explain why there isn't much activity on the forum.

forza parma

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
ROMA (4 2 3 1 ) - 32. Doni; 3. Cicinho, 2. Panucci (V. Cap.), 21. Ferrari, 22. Tonetto; 33. Brighi, 8. Aquilani; 11. Taddei, 14. Giuly, 30. Mancini; 10. Totti (Cap.)
All. Spalletti
A disposizione: 27. Julio Sergio; 4. Juan, 15. Antunes, 16. De Rossi, 20. Perrotta, 9. Vucinic, 18. Esposito

PARMA (4 4 1 1) - 5. Bucci (V. Cap.); 33. Coly, 19. Falcone (V. Cap.), 13. M. Rossi, 2. Zenoni; 23. Dessena, 4. Morrone, 21. Cigarini, 7. Castellini; 18. Gasbarroni; 20. Budan
All. Di Carlo
A disposizione: 99. Pavarini; 28. Paci, 17. Mariga, 11. Pisanu, 83. Reginaldo, 32. Corradi, 9. Lucarelli

ARBITRO: Sig. Gianluca Rocchi della sezione AIA di Firenze

FECK, Totti is playing. I have placed a bet (50 euro) on him to score a goal. :stress:

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
We will get raped... Spaletti is a fool. They have a game against Real Madrid on tuesday, why play him when the league is dead...?

1 - 20 of 103 Posts