Pioli what are you going to do next?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
13,625 Posts

·
Registered
8,832 Posts
I know you will do better when the donkey assist or score.

Wait a little longer. Patience pays

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
We also desperately need Paquetá to get his shit together. I don't see a single noteworthy contribution for him in attack so fa this season. I still have big hopes for him, but he needs to improve a lot.
Paqueta is just like Mastour... Play pretty but ineffective. he is not even threatening... To a certain extend Leao played the same too... Tried fanciful dribble when there were no one near him... at least he threatened a little.

Conti is a diseases. He can't defend, he can't attack. He can't do sh!t...and he passes the diseases to Calabria. Not entirely since Calabria had an assist to his name. I'll try Borini in that position in the next game. At least he is a hardworking lad who can track back to defend and the lungs to run forward to assist in attack.

The whole team is in a mess..I can't even pinpoint which area that needs improvement. Without Piatek, we do not have an out and out striker but when Piatek plays, he hardly touches the ball because we have no one to create for the out and out strikers. Hakan tried, Suso tried and Paqueta tried but none was effective last night.

Biglia looked sluggish and couldn't hold the midfield well. Biglia supposed to play the Jordan Henderson role but he failed so badly that he made Jordan Hendenson looked like Modric. Time to try out Bennacer.

Kessie is all over the place and doesn't look comfortable anywhere.

Defence-wise looked horrible. Roma and Musacchio is the the defence pairing you want to be playing in the Euro competition (If we made it). Too mediocre already.

Only bright spot is Theo and Donna.

If Giampaolo is bad, I dun see Pioli doing anything good. The whole team is still in disarray... No idea in going forward and bad ideas in defending...

·
Registered
8,832 Posts
Saw an article, I thought few of us here are delusional but I guess not

Pioli, Paolo Maldini and everyone else keep insisting that there is no special treatment, that every player must earn his spot in the team. Yet Suso is always the first name on the teamsheet, despite his predictability forcing everyone around him to adjust their tactics to suit his frankly negligible presence. Make no mistake, if this team is persisting with 4-3-3, it’s because of the Spaniard and his seemingly cast-iron guarantee of a place on that right flank.

·
Registered
10,084 Posts
He's a one-trick pony
One trick is all that horse can do
He does, one trick only
It's the principal source of his revenue
He's just a one-trick pony, that's all he is,
But he turn that trick with pride
He's got one trick to last a lifetime
But that's all a pony needs
Yeah, that's all he needs

So ahead of his time, Paul Simon. That song was written 14 years before Suso was born :D

81 - 92 of 92 Posts