Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
24,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still no Brozovic in the squad. I hope Joao Mario is fit enough to play.

·
Registered
17,348 Posts
The dreaded Nax opens a game thread

This won't end well....

·
Registered
62,614 Posts
Hard to get too excited about Serie A when it's less competitive than ligue 1 nowadays...

·
Registered
24,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not trying to jinx anything, but for me it's easier to get excited now than it has been these last few years.

Despite only being here a short period of time de Boer has occasionally managed to get us to play with what at least appears to be a coherent strategy. I'm also enjoying his no nonsense style towards the players. Hopefully Nags and Ranny will be on the receiving end soon.

·
Registered
62,614 Posts
Looks like I jinxed Sassuolo, need to see that penalty awarded to Milan again though..

Reactions: sinoy1

·
Registered
24,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like I jinxed Sassuolo, need to see that penalty awarded to Milan again though..
I don't think you watching a replay of the penalty situation will reverse your apparent jinx. :nono:

Reactions: sinoy1

·
Registered
62,614 Posts
It won't cancel the jinx but it would at least mean that their comeback was not just down to me ( :( ) and their players but also the ref...

·
Registered
24,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
62,614 Posts
Totti in an Inter shirt back in 1995. This was prior to our game with Roma in the aftermath of the murder of a Genoa Ultra by Milan ultras, so it was a gesture to promote sportsmanship and what not.

Credit goes to the page Veri Interisti on Facebook for the pic and information.

Attachments

·
Registered
24,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Why doesn't Inter publish the lineups on their website anymore? Having to visit both Roma's and Inter's website to get their respective lineup is bullshit! Screw this twittyfication of information flow! :mad:

Edit: Oh, now they have at least published the lineups on the Italian version.

·
Registered
62,614 Posts
Niang certainly was shirt pulling, on another day Sassuolo would get a Fk. Oh well.

·
Registered
62,614 Posts
He is 40, and played on Thursday. The bench makes sense tbh. Dzeko gave us problems last season. Salah will kill Santon.

The difference between us and Roma in the 2 fixtures last season were the goalies imo

Would you agree, sinoy?

·
Registered
62,614 Posts
The floodlights make the heads of Spalletti, jm and Miranda so shiny :D

Random, I know

·
Registered
62,614 Posts
A goal after 5 minutes, seems like resting players didn't help much...

·
Professional Pirate
7,108 Posts
The floodlights make the heads of Spalletti, jm and Miranda so shiny :D

Random, I know
The bald struggle. I hope you guys will never have to go through it :D

Crazy game so far. Chances will be there for both teams.

Seems like we are both saying: Fvck it. Yolo :drunk:

60th min and we will be tired per usual and cough up our lead. If we're lucky to have a lead.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts