Xtratime Community banner

101 - 120 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
You would take Juve's team in a heartbeat though. There really isn't a contest between the strength of the squads. They have a few back-up players that would walk into your first-team.
Does the choice also include refs or players only? Because both are decisive. Obviously juve have some really good players (mainly Dybala), but a lot of juventini are calling Matuidi, Di Sciglio, Khedira, Rugani, Bernardeschi etc.. shit.

·
Registered
17,126 Posts
Does the choice also include refs or players only? Because both are decisive. Obviously juve have some really good players (mainly Dybala), but a lot of juventini are calling Matuidi, Di Sciglio, Khedira, Rugani, Bernardeschi etc.. shit.
Go ask those Juventini if they want your back-up players...

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
I wouldn't want theirs either tbh

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
So will Nacka do the Viola thread or someone else? Match is relatively meaningless as Inter are sure of CL football and Fiorentina are safe from relegation and can't make Europe. Although the 10mill Nacka mentioned as a bonus difference between 2nd and 4th does matter. Anyone can post the money prizes that Serie A teams receive based on their rankings?

·
Registered
46,132 Posts
You would take Juve's team in a heartbeat though. There really isn't a contest between the strength of the squads. They have a few back-up players that would walk into your first-team.
I don't think so.
The crucial point is that Juventus has Dybala and CR7 who would walk into Inter's first team. Invert the attacks and you very likely invert the position in the table.

·
Registered
46,132 Posts
Anyway, I'm spitting so much venom on Lautaro that probably he is going to score a brace tonight.
BTW it is worth mentioning that I'm angry at him mostly because he is the main forward in my fantasy team and he is also the main culprit of the crisis of my team. I have left him out for the first time in the season so it is probably another reason why he will score a brace tonight.

·
Greta joke sharer
23,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
@Nacka should do it...he's still unbeaten. Getting rid of him would be like sacking Mancini the first time.
I don't know, I'm not very happy with my Roma performance. To be honest I deserve to be subbed out. I'll reluctantly do it if no one else has started the thread in an hour or two.

·
Registered
44,972 Posts
I don't know, I'm not very happy with my Roma performance. To be honest I deserve to be subbed out. I'll reluctantly do it if no one else has started the thread in an hour or two.
You can change your avatar now.

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
@Nacka should do it...he's still unbeaten. Getting rid of him would be like sacking Mancini the first time.
What? Sacking Mancini the first time led to getting Jose. Although Mancini basically sacked himself after his Liverpool outburst. Moratti contacted Mourinho afterwards.

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Don't be too hard on yourself

Drawing with Roma at Olimpico is never a terrible result. In fact, drawing with Roma is becoming a trend for us. 5th draw in a row against Roma in Serie A!

Secondly, we scored 2 legitimate goals, they only scored one. Not your fault the ref is shit.

Thirdly, that point guaranteed CL football for Inter next season.

Anyhow I am away from home so will watch on a stream, won't be posting in the match thread til the game is over.

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Anyway, I'm spitting so much venom on Lautaro that probably he is going to score a brace tonight.
BTW it is worth mentioning that I'm angry at him mostly because he is the main forward in my fantasy team and he is also the main culprit of the crisis of my team. I have left him out for the first time in the season so it is probably another reason why he will score a brace tonight.
I guess you have a few juve players there

Must be weird to want them to do well for fantasy football when you hate juve lol

As for Lautaro, Conte may go with Lukaku-Alexis so it's not just you dropping him lol.

·
Registered
46,132 Posts
I guess you have a few juve players there

Must be weird to want them to do well for fantasy football when you hate juve lol

As for Lautaro, Conte may go with Lukaku-Alexis so it's not just you dropping him lol.
I just have Alex Sandro (I hardly ever field) but I admit that I tried to get CR7 and Dybala. And failed. As regards Inter I have both Lautaro and Alexis. It is not a team with great names, but somehow I have managed to stay 2nd for most of the season and still am. Too bad that I'm not going to end 2nd, but very likely 5th.

·
Registered
15,951 Posts
Reactions: camelface

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Zaniolo has qualified Roma to 2 ELs in a row. Nice.

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Look it's a really nice goal, but also really pointless and against the worst team in the league. It's also the 6th goal in the 90th minute, Spal players had given up by then, no one trying seriously enough to stop him.

·
Registered
15,951 Posts
Zaniolo has qualified Roma to 2 ELs in a row. Nice.
Just 15 years left to go in his career!

I forgot that Nainggolan won the Scudetto with Piacenza when he was 21....

·
Registered
15,951 Posts
Meanwhile Nainggolan has got Cagliari to what looks like a 13th place finish

·
Registered
46,132 Posts
Zaniolo is excellent, but if we talk about the latest news I would consider the huge mess in the lockroom of Roma caused by his behaviour over the goal scored to the formidable Di Biagio boys.

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Just 15 years left to go in his career!

I forgot that Nainggolan won the Scudetto with Piacenza when he was 21....
Yes, because Piacenza are the same size as Roma as a club.

Wasn't Zaniolo criticised by his coaches at both Italy and Roma for having poor discipline/attitude? Yeah we missed that.

You really love all young Italian players

101 - 120 of 127 Posts