Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 350 Posts

·
Registered
24,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nagatomo starting again.

Dilberto will be a flop, you heard it here first.

·
Registered
17,599 Posts
you look like the more solid team tactically but they seem to have better individual players in midfield so it will be interesting to see who wins this

·
Registered
62,732 Posts
One change from the Viola game. Gag in for Brozovic. So Valero will get more freedom. He was quite defensive last game, Borja.

A draw would be good, a win great and any loss sucks naturally but it won't be the end of the world...

It's as if Spalletti read my post about Dalbert. I said he should not play the first 2 games. I expect him to feature against Spal after the international break.

Roma no longer have Salah but Defrel is a good player. Almost ruined my Meazza debut btw but thankfully Palacio equalized against Cesena back in 2015.

Hopefully we can close down Nainggolan better this time.

Forza Inter.

·
Registered
24,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
First goal caused by Dumbro this season.

·
Registered
62,732 Posts
Perisic can get JJ sent off as the game wears on. Hopefully.

·
Registered
24,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Arrogant turn by Gags in the penalty box there. Lucky not to be two goals down.

·
Registered
24,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Candreva's been appalling in the first half.

We looked pretty good until Roma scored. After that the mistakes have been plentiful from several players. Borja Valero doesn't get enough of the ball.

·
Registered
62,732 Posts
We really should have taken the lead tonight. Icardi's miss at 0-0 was incredible.

Dzeko looked offside on the goal. Close call.

Roma's shooting quite sharp tonight. We should buy the post from the Rome city council.

Reckon JMario will come in for Gagliardini/Vecino. Either from the start of the second half or after 15-20 minutes.

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
The sooner we give Dalbert and Cancelo starting time the better, Dumbro and Naga are just too much of a liability as always. We should probably take what Chelsea is offering for Candreva the peanut, such a dumb player. Is there any player in the world who tries crossing the ball when theres quite clearly a defender in front of him more?

·
Registered
24,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Joao Mario's shooting and Nagatomo's defending, laughable as usual.

1 - 20 of 350 Posts