Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
:D :D :D NeKtoN u know i just luv ya right ;)

plz post a link here! :)

PS! Shit happens...don't worry, Juve's gonna get revenge!

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
So Guys, you have some possibities. My channel (the german pay tv channel Premiere) will show the game on Wednesday at 19.10.

I COULD record this game in german or italian commentary.

What I need is a server and a hint, which codec I could use to keep the file a little bit smaller (I guess, the file will be more than 400 MB).

What I dont want to do is: To make a one file-file. I will put this game in several zip files (archives). They will have a filesize of 20 MB. Its easier for me and for you.

I only have to look for a fast server, which also has some traffic and many webspace.

Maher (Jose Luis Pirri) and I dont want that the whole files will store at his server because he has a little server and it would be nonsense to post ALL files.

I have to talk with Maher about this thing.... I will announce the result as early as possible

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
Me too! Imagine if someone could provide Roma - Lazio 5-1 too! I never saw that match, due to heavy snowfall which made my satelite dish collapse. I want to see it!!

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
AS_Roma83 said:
:star: :star: for the effort regardless......i hope we can get this thing on here :D :strong: :greed:
Of course, in moments like this, you have to be proud to be a Roma-Fan. For me personally, this was one of the best soccer games, I have ever seen. And you can believe, I watched a lot of games!!

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
Jose luis pirri said:
Benny, when you finish recording tell me how many files and how much space they would take. Then we'll see what we can do.
I will do so....

I know it on Wednesday evening (around 9 PM, MET Time)

·
Rated [D] for Danger
5,472 Posts
DivX 5 for codec and WinRAR for zipping.

·
International
6,724 Posts
I am downloading the second half of the match from eMule. I'm done with 1/3 of the downloading, the file is 251.90 MB. There is also another file of the whole match, 961 MB.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts