Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The postponed match takes place today. Big chance to gain a free 3 points in the table. FORZA.

·
DAJE ROMA
5,521 Posts
The match will start from the 6th min and wont start from the centre circle, we miss Vucinic today with the absence of Totti we have a problem upfront hopefully Baptista can perfrom today .

·
Registered
13,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Il Baptista show! Grande Baptista! Gooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll dopietta!
Samp look awful.

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
Baptista :howler: I love how he tries. How has he been in Roma anyway?

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
Good win. Baptista showed he should be a striker and not a midfielder, his passing is atrocious, but he can score, two really good goals today.

We sure looked better organized with Pizarro in midfield. Aquilani and Menez looked good when they came on, I would love to see them start together soon.

·
Administrator
52,972 Posts
Its hard to pass to someone, when you are NOT playing.

And yeah, really great goals of Baptista, second goal in particular is the typical Sevilla goals he would score. He really is an excellent finisher.

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
BTW, De Rossi in the last two games has finally played like the Superman of the last two seasons, great to see. The Christmas rest obviously helped him a lot to recharge his batteries.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
I saw the first half. Baptista and Pizarro were excellent. The team was very compact mainly because we had 5 midfielders, but the good thing is all of them can attack so alternating their positions between defending and attacking.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts