Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, besides having Carson post less Channel 4 articles in the forum, what would you like to see change this New Year in regards to Roma? Or do you have any pledges or resolutions for the New Year?
I would like Roma to resolve themselves to ironing out our organization/preparation problems and to resign Cassano & Totti. Getting a true left winger and Davids would help, too.
More than anything, though, I want the ugliness of certain tifosi groups eliminated from the Olimpico. I know this is a tall request, probably even unreasonable, but I want a pledge that we will not have a repeat of such ugly instances like the cancelled Roma derby and Frisk-coin. The ugliness puts a dim on our lovely Roma, ruins our reputation and repulses fans.
What would you like to see Roma resolve to do this new year? :thmbup: :star: :jester:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Roma new year resolution

For every player to give their best and to not be scared, while remembering what colours they are wearing and to honour them!

Thats all!

·
Banned
1,724 Posts
Better leadership off the park.While Sensi has done great things for us in the past,his best days may be over and we are showing signs of neglect.Proper leadership can give us direction and help players like Totti and Cassano feel comfortable with our future.Strong investment needs to be made,not just to bring in fresh talent,also to keep our best players at ROMA.

Also,I agree with the elimination of the troublemakers who disguise themselves as ROMA fans.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
To sign Totti and Cassano. To have Montella finish top scorer. To either finish 3rd or 4th. For a peaceful Roma - Lazio game. And a winger to arrive and for Roma to be concrete against the big teams and improve defensively and offensively as a unit.

For Aquilani to start impressing as he has only improved marginally from the beginning of the season. He needs to put in a positive performance for the team in all areas of the park. I want him to make plays defensively and for him to make a dangerous pass every once in a while because so far that's just been De Rossi's department. He has improved but not to the extent that some say he has.

We don't need Davids or any other defensive midfielder or defender. Caracciolo would be a nice fit at Roma for when Montella gets to old and would work well as Roma's target man. A good winger would be nice after that were just getting luxury players that we don't have a serious need for. We can get players throught the youth ranks who can fill in decently during an injury. Also those youth players might be good enough to play in the future to play for the Roma club. One more thing, next time Roma has a player so obviously talented such as Chiellini may we keep onto him instead of letting him go to Juventus of all places. These demands are nothing that Roma aren't capable of and are most of them are expected for a high level team.

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
Primarily, i hope we can avoid any more serious injuries, we've been cursed so far this season and it's hurt us in a big way. Like you've already mentioned, i want the shit kicked out of the stadium, seeing the nazis and unnecessary violence from our 'fans' sickens me. I would love for us to sign Davids, and a decent winger. If we're lucky enough to qualify for the CL next season, i hope we get some better refs officiating our matches. And of course, i'd love to see Tommasi in red and yellow again before the end of the season.

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
-Sign Totti and Cassano

-Win the Coppa Italia

-Finish in 1st 2nd 3rd or 4th spot

-beat Lazio in every Derby match this year.

but most of all

to continue to enjoy our players no matter who they are and hope they prosper..Mancini, Chivu, Mexes, De Rossi Etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts