Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, just wanted to ask whether you had any advice for anyone wanting to catch the above game at the Olimpico on the 10th. I will be in Rome on business and wanted to catch a match, but since I can't watch my beloved Milan in Siena, I would love to go the Olimpico. Any advice on best seating etc etc.

Oh and suspend your hatred for all things Milan to feel my pain, I will be in Milano on the day of the derby return match, with VIP tickets from my firm in the tribuna but can't watch it cos I gotta catch a late flight to Madrid. Life sucks like that, but any help you can give would be appreicated.

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
Tapi said:
Hi guys, just wanted to ask whether you had any advice for anyone wanting to catch the above game at the Olimpico on the 10th. I will be in Rome on business and wanted to catch a match, but since I can't watch my beloved Milan in Siena, I would love to go the Olimpico. Any advice on best seating etc etc.

Oh and suspend your hatred for all things Milan to feel my pain, I will be in Milano on the day of the derby return match, with VIP tickets from my firm in the tribuna but can't watch it cos I gotta catch a late flight to Madrid. Life sucks like that, but any help you can give would be appreicated.
Don't know your budget, but as far as best seating goes; Tribuna Tevere, which goes for €45 a pop. Excellent view if you can afford it. Otherwise there's Distini Nord, for €25, but the view sucks. The curve are for season ticket holders only.

Once you get to the ground, buy your ticket there. Won't be a problem getting one for that game. It's not a high risk game, so you needn't worry about a thing, just enjoy yourself.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Top job, many thanks for the reply. Will try for Tevere tickets. Might try to buy them online since I only fly into Rome that morning and don't want to leave anything to chance.

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
In that case you can try Link when you come closer to the date, specifically around a week before the match. I bought tickets there and I ended up in Tevere, so that's nice.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Tapi said:
that's rough :(

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Vagabondo said:
that's rough :(
Mate, you have no idea. I was gutted beyond belief.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
---------------------- curci ---------------------
scurto -------- mexes ------ chivu --------- cufre
------- aquilani ---- dacourt ---- de rossi --------
--------------------- totti ----------------------
------------- cassano ---- montella -------------

·
Banned
1,724 Posts
2 game ban

I just read that Leandro Cufre has been given a 2 match ban due to TV evidence.He was seen striking the Udinese attacker Di Michele in the face on Sunday in an off the ball incident.

Here's the link,SPORTAL

This means we will once more have to shuffle our defence around.There seems to be a new back line every weel for us.No consistency whatsoever.This is a problem in itself.

·
Registered
13,139 Posts
I admire Cufre's work ethic and anger on the pitch, but it really shouldn't spill over into violence. One gets the feeling the two-match ban was given because of his prior history with Del Piero.

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
2-1 Reggina...

I think Totti is completely selfish wanting to take all free-kicks. That last free-kick was in Chivu's perfect spot, it's where he scored most of his goals from but Totti had to step in and take it all himself...At least if he had hit the target...

·
Registered
7,499 Posts
Marius said:
2-1 Reggina...

I think Totti is completely selfish wanting to take all free-kicks. That last free-kick was in Chivu's perfect spot, it's where he scored most of his goals from but Totti had to step in and take it all himself...At least if he had hit the target...
I agree with you completely.
Chivu was bound to take that one..

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
I was angry at Totti for taking that freekick in the end aswell.
Chivu scored 2 goals from that position last year against Brescia and dopentus.

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
Indeed, that freekick had Chivu written all over it. My initial reaction after Totti squandered it was "has he no shame?"...I mean honestly, when we have to score it's not even a matter of personal interest - Chivu had a much better chance of scoring, and everyone knew it. Meh, Chivu's too good for us...:(

·
Banned
1,724 Posts
il_principe said:
I was angry at Totti for taking that freekick in the end aswell.
Chivu scored 2 goals from that position last year against Brescia and dopentus.
While I can never fault Il Capitano for technical ability,I do wonder about his selfishness at set pieces.Really,he should be mature enough now to realise,its all about the team,not about personal glory.
BTW,before any body replies that the fact he is still at ROMA,proves he is not thinking about himself.I do not question his dedication to ROMA,just at times his do-it-all approach when playing.

·
Banned
1,724 Posts
Anybody want to see Chivu's goal against Reggina,just click on the link.The clip lasts for 10 seconds,and its a truly wonderful strike.It shows all the class of a truly wonderful player.Just scroll to the ROMA - Reggina and click on the goalscorer's name,Chivu.TOP CLASS

1 - 19 of 19 Posts