Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Franco Sensi, President of AS Roma is determined to get Italy and Parma defender Fabio Cannavaro.
For this purpose, Sensi has offered Japanese striker Hidetoshi Nakata, who apart form his technical qualities, has so far represented a huge commercial revenue for each team he has played for ever since he came to Italy.
Japanese tourists flooded first Perugia then Roma to come to see him play, to the delight of both cities' hotels and tourist attractions.
However Parma, who would have wanted a swap with striker Vincenzo Montella, will only accept Nakata if Roma gives them $20 million cash aswell.
Sensi doesn't seem too keen on the idea but on the other hand he doesn't want to lose Montella either so he'll probably end up accepting Parma's request.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
a) For your information Parma just got Alex.That means there are two players who will be at Parma next year playing EXACTLY Nakata's position.Alex and Micoud.

b) Cannavaro has said that he doesnt want to go to Roma.

Its not hard to understand that this deal will not go through.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
That would be great thay doesn´t need Nakata,they have totti.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Canavaro is great.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
You guys need HIDE he is essential. Selling him would be the same mistake you have been making for years. Buying or producing great player but then behaving as if they are robots who can be oiled up and fixed after injury. If Totti get's injured what happens?

Get serious you need depth and that is why Nakata should stay. But.....if you think you can survive without go ahead let him leave Sensi i would be happy because instead of fearing Roma i can continue to laugh whne INTER play Roma because Roma can't be take seriously when one or two injuries or suspensions puts jokers like Mangone and DiFrancesco in teh starting line up.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
What the hell is Senci doing in Roma? Building an Atom bomb? Cannavaro to? Good news that he's staying in parma.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Since when is Nakata a striker?.

I think Hide should leave Roma, but for a team that will use him, he played his best football at Perugia where he got first team football, and where he did not play out of position.

Whats happened to Oretga at Parma?. Has he moved?.

Cheers.

FORZA NAKATA.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
you'd better sell nakata,he's too good to be the sub(unless your coach do rotation).and finally your president get a good idea by getting Cannavaro:cool:,because your problem is in the defend position:eek::eek:.do u think getting Batigol is a perfect solution when u have totty,montella,delvechio,??:p:pwrong man.your strikers were doing fine,you just don't know how to defend well!that's all.but anyway i'm happy Cannavaro stays with Parma

·
Registered
247 Posts
Was doing fine? Totti, Montella and Delvecchio just managed to score 4 goals the last 10 games all togheter. That's why we need Bati. Roma conceded 1 goal more than lazio, so i don't think we have such a big problem with our defence.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Roma is going to introduce the rotation system thats why the likes of Nakata, Delvecchio, Montella etc are staying.

Fabio wanted to bring in the rotation system long ago though Sensi was quite reluctant back then...but now Sensi is convinced as Lazio have won the scudetto and guys I think you should in a way thank Lazio for convincing Sensi.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
That is exactly the kind of thinking that brought a waste year out of Manuel Rui Costa at Viola this season. No one is a robot and it goes without saying that rest means improvement its as simple as that......

That is why Nesta got injured so much this season because last seaosn prior he rested very little after he cam back from injury.

Its time for ROma to realise they are not a little provicial team where top players demand this and that. The coach gives rest to those who need it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts