Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rome (Il Messaggero) -- The agreement is not official yet but it's practically certain. Starting from next season, Roma will be sponsored by Kappa, who sponsors the jersey for the Italy national squad.

New sponsor, new jerseys. And according to sources, the new Roma jersey will be similar to those worn by the Italian squad. Which is tightly fit, adherent, elastic, with a V-shaped collar. And the colors? There will be three types: red with yellow trimming; white with red and yellow trimming; then the third one will be a surprise, it could even be in blue or green or black.

In the next few days, coach Capello will return to the capital to elaborate the new plan for the start of the season. The Serie A championship will start on the 1st of October. The team will go to Austria for their pre-season training, first to Semering then to Kapfenberg. The official presentation of the new Roma team will be on August 10 at the Olimpico stadium.

It was also confirmed that Roma will play in the Spanish summer trophy Ramón de Carranza tournament in Cádiz from August 18-20. Two other teams will be named.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That would be really cool if Kappa can make them cause they are really good at making different kinds of shirts that nobody's seen before.However,i wouldn't like to see exactly the same as the national jersey's but with different colours

G

·
0 Posts
Kappa, would be great. Its easy to get over here. (Australia.)

Forza Roma, cant wait to see the new shirt/team.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I don't like does tight outfits, but Diadora was hardly available in Holland and Kappa is, so that's good news.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
I am really happy for you guys.....of course my tune will change when Serie A starts and if you guys beat us but for now i am really happy for your team.

Good players now and a great management. great new feel about Roma....a more serious feel too.....

Finally Roma are truly beginning to look like a true seven sisters team.....congrats.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We will certainly be worthy for top honors,
i felt we were always there however we've lacked depth in the past,
We have that depth now,lets see if this was the only thing that was in our way to achieve greatness! :E

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
(Onefootball) -- Havas Advertising Sports, the sports marketing unit of French advertising firm Havas Advertising, announced on Tuesday that it had agreed to manage the marketing rights of Italian club Roma.

The company said in a statement that the three-season deal would allow it to build a marketing programme involving Italian and international companies with a revenue objective of some £26.5 million over the period.

Havas Advertising Sports currently manage the marketing rights for 15 European football clubs.

President Sensi has also announced yesterday that Kappa will be Roma's official sponsor for the next three seasons

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ya they look like the Italian national jerseys,i wonder if Juve's are like this too??Any Juve fans please reply . :)

If you go to the Roma store on the net they have everything on sale.I just e-mailed them to ask them when the shirts and stuff are coming.I'll keep you up to date!!!!

I

·
0 Posts
I'm American and as i was flipping through the channels yesterday i saw something that really surprised me. As you probably know we have the MLS as our soccer league. Well anyway, Colorado was playing against some team. The thing that surprised me was that they were wearing the ITALIAN NATIONAL TEAM JERSEY. It wasnt like the same jersey with a different color, it was the same exact jersey. It was the same blue and everything. This surprised me because Colorado's colors aren't even blue.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I wonder whats up with that,sounds pretty f-ed up!!!
Finally,olyimpico somebody has asked me about it and thank you for asking.Anyway,i'm looking to launch it a couple of weeks before the season starts.I'm telling you right now its going to be like no other sports site you've ever seen,its going to be flash based,so we'll have movies.
Also,i'm looking to keep it fresh,and i have a couple of different ideas to keep it interactive.
Its going to be in English,cause i can't really write italian that good,so we'll wait and see.But i have a brother who is an amazing graphic designer who's going to be doing the design,and looking at it thus far it looks pretty wicked.
But what i really want is if you or anybody have any ideas that you would like to see on it,it would be really awesome if i could hear from you guys,even if the idea doesn't sound that good to you,it might to me!!!!!
Anyways,drop me an e-mail or talk to me about it on this thread.
I'm excited about it,and i know it will blow your minds!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts