Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Not much different is it?

Less yellow on collar, yellow stitching, kappa moved from centre to right breast, coppa italia moved to left arm from right breast, looks more red?

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
for me , roma kits usually attract me . i really love them as well as Sampdoria in serie a .

can someone put more pics for them .

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
The black one is the only one I have not got so I will get that next year :)

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
There is such a massive difference in the new kits that are reproduced every year :D :howler: Robbery, but its the only way for the clubs to make money. I buy a different colour kit every year more than buying the same one every year.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Are they officially out anywhere? and any idea about how the numbering will be like? I hope it is different, last year was too simple. Bring back the Roman letters from two seasons ago.

·
Outstanding Post of the Year 2007
2,487 Posts
"performante"? WTF

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Is that not Kappa's responsibility?

Presumably once the contract between Kappa and Roma is completed, Roma receive payments from Kappa and it is up to Kappa to sell as many shirts as possible to maximise their revenue from the contract. Consequently, maximising distribution should be Kappa's responsibility and obviously in their own interest.

However, IIRC, part of the value of the contract between Roma and Kappa is based on sales of replica kit, so maybe Roma should be doing more to improve distribution so that revenue is increased.

Funnily enough, and astonishingly to me, walking around the streets of Leicester (UK), the foreign soccer shirt I have seen people wearing most frequently is Roma's and it is widely available in sports goods shops in London also.

·
Honorable Mention, October Photo Contest 2008
2,592 Posts
yh ill get a black one once the transfer period is over, in case they sign someone.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts